C My brothers best friend

Kyle laughed softly “So you are somewhat prepared just nervous” he smiled gently “Don’t worry, whatever you need I’ll help with”

"I'm way beyond nervous, I'm terrified" Steve chuckles anxiously.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle held him close “Don’t be scared, I promise no matter what happens I’ll be here for you” he smiled gently

"Thank you, Kyle. You're the best, y'know that?" Steve hugs Kyle.

Kyle chuckled softly “I know” he grinned. A few weeks later they were going to get an ultrasound

Steve nervously rubs his small baby bump as he sits in the waiting room with Kyle.

Kyle rubbed his back gently “Don’t be nervous, I’m sure it is all going great” he smiled gently at the other man

"You're probably right, I guess I'm just anxious to see the baby for the first time even if it's just an ultrasound image" Steve smiles a bit.

Kyle smiled gently at him and got up when the doctor called, following him into the room. The doctor smiled gently at him and after asking a few questions had Steve lay down on the bed for the ultrasound

Steve lays down and lifts his shirt just enough to expose his stomach.

Kyle sat down next to him and took his hand gently rubbing the back of it lightly trying to comfort his friend. The doctor smiled gently at them both “Nerves are natural for first time parents, don’t worry. The gel will be a bit cold” he smiled before squirting some on Steve’s stomach gently before moving the transducer wand around until he could hear the heartbeat and see the tiny image on the screen

Steve gasps and shivers at the feeling of the gel on his stomach before turning to look at the screen "Woah..."

Kyle smiled gently at his friend. The doctor smiled “So there’s the baby, heartbeat is healthy and seems to be a good size for where you’re at in the pregnancy” he smiled gently before printing off some photos for them.

"Can you tell if it's a boy or a girl yet?" Steve grins, not looking away from the image displayed on the screen.

The doctor shook his head gently “We won’t be able to see the gender until between usually 18-22 weeks, just depending on the position of the baby, but everything looks healthy so you won’t have to wait too long” he smiled and grabbed a towel for him to wipe himself free of the gel

"Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more weeks to find out" Steve chuckles and wipes himself off "What's important is that he or she is healthy and strong"

The doctor smiled and nodded handing the images to Steve. Kyle helped him up off the bed smiling gently “Thank you doctor” he said before walking out with Steve

"Thanks again" Steve smiles at the doctor before leaving with Kyle.

Kyle smiled over at him “Thats so exciting, the baby’s all healthy at the moment, do you want to get something to eat? We can grab some takeaway and go back to yours if you want?”

"Sounds good to me" Steve grins "I have been craving Chinese food lately"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post