Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle grinned “Chinese it is” he chuckled and got in the car with Steve before driving to the local Chinese that was their favourite.

(Sorry I’ve been mia a lot, not feeling up to it the last few days, sorry)
(No worries, I've been busy for the past few days)

Steve steps out of the car once they arrive at the restaurant.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle gets out and heads inside smiling at the guy taking the orders who automatically knew what they wanted and had put it through before they even got to the register. He held out his card paying for it before heading to the side to wait
Steve sits down next to Kyle "I have a feeling that we come here too often" He laughs.
Kyle laughed and stretched out while they waited for their food to be cooked “I feel like every local place knows my face and knows immediately what’s needed. Probably says we have too much money just hanging around” he laughed
"Good point" Steve chuckles.
Kyle smiled and stretched out a little before getting up when their food was ready. “Let’s go and watch a movie with our food” he smiled and went to the car
"You can pick the movie this time" Steve smiles as he follows Kyle.
Kyle chuckled softly “We both know if I choose it it’s going to be a Disney movie” he teased playfully
"I fail to see the problem with that" Steve laughs.
Kyle chuckled softly “Well good” (should we skip a bit? Not sure til when?)
(Sure, I'm not really sure when to skip to either)

Steve smiles and settles in to get comfortable.
Kyle whistles heading into the house with some junk food and some of the things that Steve demanded due to cravings. He closed the door behind him “I’m here!” He called out
"Took ya long enough, I'v got our movie paused and waiting!" Steve calls out teasingly.
Kyle rolled his eyes “You say that as if you didn’t specifically ask me to stop of at three different places to pick up stuff for your cravings” he teased before going into him and sitting down next to him with bags of food
"Thanks for doing that for me, I appreciate it" Steve grins.
Kyle chuckled softly “It’s fine, if little buddy wants it, that’s what they’ll get” he grinned and pulled out some foods for them to share
Steve's stomach growls hungrily when he smells the various foods that Kyle had brought for them "We both appreciate it" He grins.
Kyle smiled over at him before grabbing the snacks he bought out for himself “So, what are we watching?” He asked grinning and reached over touching his friends stomach tenderly
"Indiana Jones" Steve grins back at Kyle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy