C My brothers best friend

Kyle sighed and shook his head “You just want to check out Harrison Ford” he laughed a little “Go ahead” he grinned

"Who doesn't want to check out Harrison Ford?" Steve laughs as he turns on the first movie.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle laughed lightly “I mean, you’re not wrong” he grinned and ate some of his food as the movie started playing

"I know" Steve grins happily.

Kyle finished eating and then laid on the couch, putting his legs on top of Steve’s lap yawning gently and rubbing his eyes

"Tired already?" Steve grins.

Kyle laughed softly “I’m always tired on Friday’s” he chuckled softly

"That's true, we're such party animals every other day of the week" Steve laughs "Soon I won't have enough lap left for you to put your feet up on"

Kyle grinned over at him “I mean, I’m working every day so I can afford takeaway” he teased playfully “Well, for now I claim this lap because I know in a few months you’ll be claiming mine” he teased

"You say that like I haven't claimed it already" Steve grins at Kyle, playfully sticking his tongue out at his friend.

Kyle laughed lightly “Yeah, but I’m taking my turn now before the baby gets big and leaves me no room” he teased playfully.

(I was thinking maybe Steve organises a midwife but when he goes into labour the midwife says to call her when his contractions get about 5 minutes apart and when he calls her she leaves but gets caught in traffic and he ends up needing to push before she’s there so Kyle helps?)

(I like that idea, she would try to stay on the phone with them for as long as she can but their call drops)

"That's fair" Steve chuckles and shrugs playfully.

Kyle grinned brightly over at him and stretched his arms up cracking his back and sighed a little before relaxing into the couch

Steve fringes at the sound Kyle's back made when the other man stretched "I hate that sound"

Kyle poked his tongue out “So sad, too bad, that’s what you get for being my friend, you get to hear me cracking things to make me feel better”

"You're so mean to me" Steve sighs dramatically and laughs.

Kyle laughed lightly “And you’re mean back, that’s our thing” he teased playfully

"Damn right" Steve grins.

Kyle smiled over at him before closing his eyes and falling asleep still laying his feet on Steve’s lap

Steve smiles and sighs softly and shuts his eyes to sleep as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post