C My brothers best friend

Kyle woke a little later and yawned, he gently removed his feet from Steve’s lap and got up grabbing their rubbish and putting it away before grabbing one of the thicker blankets and gently putting it on Steve smiling gently

Steve mumbles in his sleep and turns over to lay on his side.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle smiled and leaned down gently kissing his forehead before switching off the tv and grabbing his things to leave

Steve smiles and mutters Kyle's name.

Kyle smiled gently hearing his name and went back over to him “I’ll see you tomorrow” he said softly and gently touched his cheek sighing softly before heading out

"See ya" Steve mutters, not quite awake yet.

Kyle returned the following morning with some breakfast from a small cafe he knew was Steve’s favourite.

Steve was already awake and in the shower when Kyle shows up.

Kyle sat down at the kitchen table and waited patiently for Steve to come out

Steve comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later with nothing on but a towel that was wrapped around his waist.

Kyle looked up and felt his cheeks redden slightly, he had seen him like this before but with the baby bump he found him more attractive “I got you breakfast” he said quickly

Steve jumps a bit when Kyle speaks "Th-Thanks, you're here earlier than usual today" He chuckles and hurries off to get dressed.

Kyle rubbed his neck gently “Yeah, I was assuming you would still be out to be honest, I mean you fell asleep on the couch, you usually sleep like the dead when you fall asleep there”

"Oh shut up, that couch is comfy and you know it" Steve laughs as he comes back to the kitchen, now wearing his favorite black hoodie and jeans with white bunny slippers.

Kyle grinned “I know, I sleep there sometimes too” he teased and pulled out a breakfast roll and some hash browns for him

"Ooo, gimme!" Steve grins and grabs a hash brown and breakfast roll.

Kyle laughed loudly “Geez, thanks Kyle for bringing me food. No worries Steve, you’re welcome” he poked his tongue out at the other man

Steve laughs and sticks his tongue out as well "Thank you for providing us with sustenance, Kyle"

Kyle laughed “You’re lucky I love you both” he teased smiling over at him happily

"You're lucky that we love you too" Steve grins brightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post