C My brothers best friend

Kyle frowned a little “Are you okay? Did the stress cause you Braxton hicks?” He said and rubbed his boyfriends stomach gently before helping him get into the car so they could get back to the house.

"Y-Yeah, I think so..." Steve nods, relaxing a bit as the pain passes.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle got in and started the car heading back to the house “When we get home we can get you settled on the couch, put your feet up and have the lunch” he smiled gently “Babe, don’t let what he said get to you, he’s an idiot, okay?”

Steve nods, still rubbing his stomach.

Kyle sighed a little and drove them home. When he got there he grabbed the food and helped Steve out of the car heading inside with him.

Steve settles in on the couch after browsing through their movie collection and selecting the first Harry Potter film so they could binge watch them until they fell asleep.

Kyle smiled at his boyfriends choice and passed him his food before grabbing his own and settling back to watch the movie.

Steve thanks Kyle for the food, forcing a strained smile when the pain returns.

Kyle frowns “Are you okay?” He asked putting his food down and moving closer to him

Steve nods "Y-Yeah, just Braxton Hicks, I'm fine..."

Kyle wrapped his arm around him pulling him close and rubbing his back gently “I’ll grab you a heat pack” he said getting up and warming one up before returning and lovingly placing it on his stomach

Steve sighs and relaxes under the warmth of the heating pad.

Kyle sat next to him and held him close before starting the movie and beginning to eat his lunch

Steve snuggles up to Kyle's side, flinching in pain every few minutes while they watch the movie.

Kyle looked down at him after a while “Are you sure they’re Braxton Hicks?” He asked nervously “You seem to be in some discomfort and the heat pack usually helps with them right?”

"I-I don't know...I'm not due until next week..." Steve grunts out through yet another pain.

Kyle rubbed his back gently through the pain “I’ll call Hannah and we’ll start timing them now and see, a week early isn’t uncommon at all babe” he said gently and pulled up an app to time his contractions “Okay, you press the button when they start and finish and I’ll call Hannah on your phone” he said picking up his boyfriends phone.

"O-Okay...ah..." Steve nods, almost immediately pressing the button to start the timer then stopping it after about ten seconds.

Kyle smiled encouragingly at his boyfriend before calling Hannah and letting her know. He returned a couple minutes later “She said to call her when you’re contractions are consistently about 6-7 minutes apart and she’ll make her way over as they’re probably very uneven amounts apart at the moment”

"A-Alright...I'm gonna go soak in a hot bath for awhile..." Steve says as he carefully stands up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post