O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

Whisper nuzzles Maze back "Hey...I have something important to tell you" He says anxiously "...I'm carrying your pups"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Maze froze and stepped back quickly “What?!” He said excitedly before realising their predicament and started to ocd “Oh no, what are we going to do?”

"W-Well, Dawn said that we still have a few options but I wanted to talk to you about it first before deciding what to do" Whisper sighs.

(Started to ocd, my autocorrect is weird hahaha)

Maze sighed and stopped going back to Whisper’s side “What so you want to do? You’re the one carrying the pups, what would you like to do?” He said softly nuzzling at him lightly

(I didn't actually notice that XD)

"W-Well I do have one idea but I'll need both of you to agree to it and I'm not sure if either of you will like it" Whisper sighs, nuzzling back "I was thinking that we could pretend that Dawn is the father of the pups until it's safe for us to be together"

(I think it might have been pace lol)

Maze whimpered even thinking about it. “What about when the pups are born, Dawn and I are completely different colouring, if the pups have my colouring or my eyes they’ll know it’s not Dawn’s”. Dawn frowned a little “I don’t think it’s wise saying I’m your mate, we’ve been friends for years, we would have mated a long time ago if we were going to”

(Probably lol)

Whisper nuzzles Maze "Right...I didn't think of that..."

Maze nuzzled him back gently “I’m so sorry, if I had just had some control we wouldn’t be in this situation” he sighed a little “I don’t know what we should do” he said softly

"Don't apologize...I'm just as at fault as you..." Whisper sighs.

Maze sat back and sighed a little “What other options do we have?” He asked gently

"I-I don't know yet, I wanted you to be involved in the decision" Whisper says.

Maze nodded “Is there a possibility to hide it somehow?” He said softly. Dawn sighed a little “If we go with that Whisper will need to stay in wolf form, maybe you could say you’re eating more and not go on as many hunts to provide an excuse for weight gain?”

"That could work...seems like the only option we have that doesn't involve killing them..." Whisper nods.

Maze frowned “You we’re going to kill them?” He said, a little hurt.

"No! That's the only option I flat out refused to consider, I'm not a murderer" Whisper says, upset that Maze thought he would even think that he would end the lives of their unborn pups.

Maze sighed in relief and nodded “Okay, good” he said softly and moved closer nuzzling him again gently. “I still think it’s probably the safest option” Dawn said softly “I know you don’t want to, but for the safety of both of you and the packs I think you should at least consider it a little”

"I'm not doing it" Whisper huffs, his tail flicking back and forth with slight agitation.

Dawn sighed and shook his head “Fine” he said softly. Maze looked at him carefully “This is scary” he said worriedly “I don’t want you to get hurt”

"It is...but I promise that I'll do my best to stay safe, that should be easy since I have you guys" Whisper smiles a bit.

Maze nuzzled him gently “But I can’t be over there with you” he said sadly “I can’t protect you if something happens” he said nervously

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM