C The experiment

Ry sighed softly “I do not know if they will work but I have medicine from both your planet and mine so I assume something will work” he said “Perhaps, I will see what I can do” he said quietly before standing and leaving the room to leave Amadeus rest in peace.

Amadeus woke up for dinner. He ate a large portion in Ry's presence. "Can we go for a walk? There's a forest near here... The fresh air is good for me, I mean... will do for us," he said, trying to convince him

Ry sighed “I suppose we can. I will get you a coat and pants” he said standing and going to another room getting a thick woollen coat and some warm pants for him before returning and passing them to him.

"Thank you!" gave him a gentle hug in gratitude, and then went to change his clothes. Dressed in warm clothes he came to Ry. "We can go. You ready?"

Ry nodded and walked out onto the street watching Amadeus carefully as they headed down a pathway and then turned heading into the forest. He found it interesting that humans calmed when they were in the presence of nature but chose to live in places devoid of nature.

Amadeus walked ahead of him, observing the beauty of nature. Every now and then he glanced to see if Ry was following him. He felt safe with him. Surprisingly. He just knew he was looking out for his safety. Or rather, the child. Because he took it just for the sake of it.

Ry would smile slightly every time Amadeus would turn to look at him, glad the other man was trusting him. They walked into a small clearing with some patches of flowers and Ry sat down on the trunk of a tree just watching Amadeus carefully, unsure if he would try and run away or call for help.

Amadeus, however, did no such thing. He just walked around the clearing and watched everything around him. Finally, he leaned over some flower and started sniffing it. He was really happy. Surprisingly he lived here freely and better than in the city. "Ry can I pick some flowers and take them home?"

Ry nodded and smiled gently “Of course” he said before standing, assuming they were going to head back home now “When we get back I would like to look over your vitals as you haven’t had a growth spurt in a few days and I would like to see if I can correctly assume when the next will be based on the previous ones”

"All right... I've been feeling pretty good lately, which is weird, but I don't feel fear. The baby seems to be doing well," he said, and then walked over to him with the flowers, "My hips just hurt.... Mostly when I squat. Will you check it out?"

Ry nodded and began walking back to the house “I’m assuming the aching in your hips is due to them widening slightly for when it is time to birth the child” he said softly

"Am I really that fat?" he asked, then lifted his sweatshirt for a moment looking at his belly. Indeed, his hips have enlarged. He will have a lot of weight to lose later. "Will my breasts grow too? Am I going to have to breastfeed them?"

Ry frowned “I never said anything about you being fat? I just assume they are widening early. I am unsure what the effects would be on your chest region however you will not have to feed them as I have already organised a milk supply for when my child is born”

"I don't understand why you keep saying my baby.... It's mine too, though you'll raise it yourself later," he muttered, and then folded his lips into a pout, showing his displeasure.

Ry tilted his head “Would you prefer me to refer to it as ‘our baby’ even though you wish to part with it once it’s born correct?” He said gently and started walking back to the house

"You're making me out to be a bad character by saying that... But yes, I want it," he said, and then put his hands in his pants pockets. He followed him.

Ry frowned a little “I’m sorry to have offended you. I did not mean to upset you” he said softly heading back along the pavement near the house

"I forgive you. You're lucky," he said, and then levelled a step with him. Together they reached Ry's house.

Ry tilted his head “Why am I lucky?” He asked curiously heading into the kitchen knowing Amadeus would be hungry and wanted to make him a decent sized portion.

"Because a gorgeousness like me is carrying your child," he said with a small smile, and then went to change into lighter clothes. He got hungry from that walk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pregcap
03-29-2021, 06:48 PM