Closed The experiment
Ry looked up and frowned before moving over to him “May I?” He asked gently holding his hand out, waiting until Amadeus had nodded and he gently rubbed his stomach and hummed a lullaby that he knew from his childhood feeling the child move slightly and calm down.
"You're fit to be a father... I understand now that I don't have to worry about the baby when I'm gone. You'll be fine," he said with a faint smile, and then placed a hand under her stomach, feeling the weight of it. He felt big and hoped that after the birth, however, the belly would decrease in size at a rapid pace equally.
Ry swallowed roughly and nodded “As I’ve told you many times, I have been preparing for this for a very long time” he said softly before standing up “Do you wish to do anything today?” He asked gently. He had been very careful with Amadeus’ outside time as a male pregnant was not something anyone on Earth had seen before and he was worried what would happen if he was caught.
"I'll be sewing baby clothes and... I'll take a bath for sure. I don't know what I want to do. You probably won't let me go for a walk," he said, and then slowly got up and went to get his crochet hook.
Ry frowned a little “Perhaps we could…but you would need to dress like a female, I have a wig you could wear and some big dresses if you would like?” He said softly putting his book away.
"Really? Uhm... I can try," he said, and then looked at him expectantly. He won't feel bad dressing up as a woman. He was often told that he looked like a woman and was ridiculed by this fact.
Ry smiled gently and nodded before going to a small closer and grabbed out a long brunette wig and a big floral dress before handing them to him “Try them on and tell me if they are okay” he said softly
Amadeus went to the bedroom and started slowly putting everything on. The biggest problem he had was with the wig, but somehow he managed. I guess he didn't look too bad. It even suited him. " And what do you think?" he asked, coming out and showing Ry
The laughed a little “I’m sorry, it’s odd seeing you look like that. But you do look like a woman, at least from as far away as people will see you” he said going up to him and gently fixing up the wig for him, making it sit a bit better and gently tucked part of the wig behind his ear “Perfect” he said smiling
Amadeus blushed. Ry was so close... His hormones had been raging for a long time. He masturbated once during the night, he doesn't think Ry heard. That was his hope. He looked at him with his innocent eyes. He was horny, but he had to restrain himself.
Ry looked at him a little shocked, due to his hearing being so strong he could hear that Amadeus’ heart beat had quickened with him being close. He looked down at Amadeus’ lips for a second before swallowing roughly and stepped back slowly. He must be mistaken, his hearing must be playing up, Amadeus’ had no feelings for Ry, he knew that.
Amadeus, however, grabbed his wrist, drawing more attention to himself. He could not tame the lust of passion. "Ry... Please kiss me " he came closer to him
Ry looked at him shocked “Are you sure?” He asked gently and when he nodded Ry leant in and kissed him softly holding the back of his neck gently before deepening the kiss and moving closer to him pushing their bodies together.
Amadeus gasped softly at his movement. He liked it. Damn. They gently sat down on the couch where they continued to kiss greedily. The heavyweight wanted more. "Make love to me... Please"
Ry pulled back a little “Last time I hurt you” he said gently, he had never read about the mechanics of a sexual relationship, he knew his kinds genitals didn’t hurt each other but he had hurt Amadeus when he had implanted his child. He lifted the man easily and carried him to the room, removing the wig for now wanting to look at Amadeus as he normally was.
"Now you have my permission... Do it," he said, and when the man removed his wig, he snuggled his face into Ry's hand. He guessed that he had never had sex and might be confused. He wanted to help him with that. "Take off your pants and boxers... I'm gonna ride you"
Ry blinked quickly “Okay” he said softly before pulling away and taking his shorts off as he didn’t wear any type of underwear and laid on his back on the bed, his thick and long cock sitting between his legs, not hard yet. He frowned a little “And now what do I do?” He asked gently reaching to hold onto Amadeus’ waist
Amadeus bit his lip, seeing how long Ry's cock was.
"S-so... First, put your finger inside me and move it... As I get more stretched out add another.... I'm going to touch your penis," he explained quickly, and then touched the head of his penis tentatively with his thumb.
Ry watched him and bummed a little liking the feeling of himself being touched. He slid down Amadeus’ underwear and slid the dress back over his head before he pushed his finger in slowly feeling Amadeus anus tense around his finger, he moved it out and in slowly before adding another finger and continuing the motion slowly.
Amadeus groaned, really feeling the pleasure of the gesture. Ry was a fast learner. Or maybe he just hadn't felt this kind of desire in a long time? He wasn't sure. He simply stammered, feeling the need to do so. His stomach fluttered. Sam then grabbed Ry's penis more securely and touched it more confidently. He could feel himself getting hard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,042 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap