Closed The experiment
Ry watched Amadeus’ face intrigued, he liked the faces he was making, he seemed to enjoy Ry touching him. He reached with his other hand and took Amadeus’ member and gently stroked it like Amadeus was doing to him, it made him feel good and assumed it would also make him feel good, he scissored his fingers in his arse lightly watching Amadeus’ face for any sign of displeasure.
"So good... Mmm... And you have no fucking experience?!" he asked, and then tilted his head, sighing. Chills ran through his body. He gripped Ry's shoulders, one hand still touching him, but more intensely.
Ry couldn’t help but be proud that Amadeus was enjoying himself “It is good?” He asked curiously “I have no experience except when I placed myself in you” he said confused. He wasn’t quite sure what to do and kept pumping Amadeus’ penis and entered a third finger in his anus trying to stretch him a little, unsure if Amadeus wanted to go the whole way or would be happy continuing as they were.
Amadeus, without even knowing when, came to, arousing Ry's shirt. He blushed on his face. "I'm sorry... I'll wash it for you," he promised, and then when Ry's penis was sufficiently aroused, he lay back on the bed and spread his legs. "Put it inside me and you can move..." he said, seeing his own penis getting hard as well.
Ry took his shirt off revealing his toned abs and threw it to the floor “It’s okay, I will clean it later” he said softly before turning over and pushed the head of his penis into Amadeus very slowly, not wanting to hurt him or at least reduce how much he would hurt him by doing it slowly, even though he had been stretched with three fingers he still felt incredibly tight around Ry’s penis as he slowly slid in.
Amadeus didn't know what to do. Stare at Ry's divine body or move her hips to stimulate their movements. However, he stimulated the movements by gasping really loudly. It was physical exertion and he was high on pregnancy. Two weeks to deadline. Unexpectedly, his nipples began to pinch, and after a moment, milk flowed out of them. After all, he wasn't supposed to lactate... But apparently the hormones decided otherwise.
Ry froze a little when he heard Amadeus gasp afraid that he had hurt him “Are you okay?” He asked gently not moving again until he knew that Amadeus was alright. He looked at his chest curiously as the milk came out, he ducked his head down and licked at it taking his nipple in his mouth gently and sucking on it.
"It's ok..." he assured him, and then arched his back, feeling how much he was trembling. Exciting. His penis twitched. He felt the ecstasy of their sex. Ry really could do a lot, but he doesn't think he knew it. He began to scratch Ry's back gently.
Ry knew he was doing well when Amadeus put his head back. He continued pushing himself in slowly until his whole length was inside him. He licked up the remaining milk on Amadeus’ chest lightly. He then used one hand to steady himself and used the other to start pumping Amadeus’ member again as he slowly rocked his hips into Amadeus’ hole, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed grunting a little as he moved in him.
And with that, they both came to in a surprising amount of time. Amadeus was tired. His skin glistened with sweat. It was an effort. He breathed deeply, catching every breath. The body began to relax. He sank back against the pillows, looking at Ry. "Let's skip this walk... I prefer to repeat it a few times today," he said with a smile. And they did it several times over the next week. The two, however, confessed nothing to each other, simply making love relentlessly on the bed.
Ry had made something for Amadeus to eat. He was quite confused about what was happening as he knew that people who were pregnant had stronger emotions, which he did not originally assume meant in the sexual sense but Amadeus constantly wished to have sexual intercourse and Ry enjoyed it but knew that it was possible it was just his hormones and he just needed a release and Ry just happened to be there, he didn’t believe that Amadeus had any other feelings towards him. He brought the plate of food into the other room “You need to eat” he said softly passing him the plate.
"Thank you," he said, reaching for his meal. His belly had still grown a bit since the previous week. He could hardly reach his feet, and his back had been aching lately. Maybe through sex, but who knows? He ate slowly in silence when suddenly he felt a strong cramp attack him suddenly. He released the fork from his hands, biting his lip. A loud hiss escaped his lips.
Ry had gone back to sit down and looked up as the fork fell. He went to his side quickly “Are you okay?” He asked gently picking the fork up and grabbing the plate away quickly, he put it aside before putting his hands on his stomach gently feeling his stomach “Where does it hurt?” He asked concerned
"Lower abdomen..." he gasped, and then closed his eyes from it all. He let out a breath as the contraction let him go. He was scared. The birth was still a week away. It probably wasn't a good time. "Ry... Everything's okay, right?"
Ry smiled gently and nodded “Yes, of course. It may be Braxton Hicks but if you are heading into labour the baby is big enough and it’s close enough that it would definitely be safe to birth our baby, in normal pregnancy you’d be sitting around the 36-37 week mark and many babies come a little early” he said smiling gently “But I think Braxton Hicks would be more likely so your body gets used to the sensation”
Amadeus nodded with understanding. "I can't eat dinner... Forgive me," he said, and then lay down carefully on the sofa, "I've lost my appetite through this cramp.... It hurt. I'm honestly scared of giving birth...
Ry nodded “If you change your mind I will put this food away for now” he smiled gently and stood bringing the plate to the kitchen and placed it in the fridge before returning “Do not worry, once you are in labour I can help by giving you medicine” he smiled gently and rubbed Amadeus’ stomach.
"I see... But I'm still scared. What if there are complications and the baby is dead?" he asked and fearfully touched his stomach. More and more bad thoughts were in his head. He frowned.
Ry held his cheek gently “Our child is perfectly fine, you forget that I can hear their heartbeat without monitors, I know exactly how fast it’s heart is beating and I know it’s safe. Not only that I have a chip inside you that sends information to my pad and gives me all the information needed to know that our baby is perfectly healthy, okay?” He said softly
Amadeus felt certain after his words. He has everything under control. He doesn't have to worry. "If there was something wrong... Tell me that right away, okay?" he asked, touching Ry's hand that was on his cheek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,043 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap