Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle chuckled softly “Just a bit late” he grinned. Hannah laughed before going over and checking on his hold before grabbing a needle to sew the tear “This will sting just a bit” she said before stitching him up and then moving to check the baby
Steve yelps and bites his lip, tensing up a bit as he tries to stay still so Hannah can fix the tear "Oww..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle stroked his forehead with his thumb gently “You’re okay, it’s okay” he said gently. Hannah finished and gently reached for the baby laying her at the end of the bed and checking her out “You guys did such a great job, she’s perfectly healthy” she smiled before gently laying her back on his chest
"She is?" Steve grins tiredly and kisses the baby's head "She's so beautiful"
Kyle smiled gently and thanked Hannah who then left. “What are we going to name her?” He asked softly leaning down to kiss the little girls head gently
"I was thinking of naming her Grace" Steve says, yawning a bit.
Kyle smiled gently “Hi Grace” he said softly touching the little girls hair gently. He turned and kissed Steve’s head “I love you, go to sleep now” he said gently
Grace stirs a bit but stays asleep "But I still want to hold her" Steve says, closing his eyes anyway.
Kyle chuckled softly “I’ll stay awake and make sure she stays on your chest okay?” He said softly holding Steve close
"Okay" Steve mumbles, quickly falling asleep in Kyle's arms.
Kyle smiled gently holding him close. A couple of years later they were arguing in the living room, Kyle believed that Grace was unhappy in the preschool and Steve was trying to convince him that it was only because it was a new environment, “But she’s always sad when we drop her off! She shouldn’t be sad as soon as we drop her off!” He yelled

(I was thinking to really upset Kyle he says something like ‘well she’s not really your daughter so your opinion on it doesn’t matter’ in the hear of the moment ;) )
(Ouch, that would definitely upset him)

"She's sad because we can't go to her classes with her! All kids are like that until they get used to it and make friends, soon she'll be so excited to go to school that she won't remember to be sad about us not being there! You're worrying too much" Steve shouts back at Kyle "She's technically not even yours! You can't tell me what to do with my kid!"
Kyle froze a little blinking slowly as he looked at him. He felt tears well up in his eyes and his heart twist a bit “Right…I didn’t realise, I forgot I’m not her biological dad with all the feedings and nappy changes and everything else I do for her” he said feeling his chest tighten before he turned grabbing his keys and quickly raced out of the house to his car feeling tears start to run down his face. He quickly got in and drove off not even giving time for Steve to respond. A couple of hours later Steve’s phone rang, when he answered a lady on the other end spoke “Hello? Is this Steve Smith?” She asked gently “I’m ringing from the North Hospital, Kyle Indigo has you down as next of kin?”
"W-Wait, I didn't mean it..." Steve calls out, racing out the door after Kyle but it was too late, he had already driven away. Steve had been pacing around the house, cellphone in hand as he tried over and over to call his boyfriend over the past couple of hours, failing each time until it rings in his ear "H-Hello? Yes, this is Steve. He does, wh-why? Did something happen? Is he at the hospital?"
The lady said sadly “I’m sorry to let you know, he’s been in a car accident, I can’t go into his condition with you, you’ll need to come to the hospital and speak to the doctor, will you be able to get here?” She asked softly
"I'm on my way right now, thank you for calling and letting me know" Steve tells the woman as he rushes out to his car and drives to the hospital.
When Steve arrived, the receptionist told him the room number and the doctor was in there going over notes. Kyle laid in the bed unconscious with cuts on his face and arms and a mask on with an IV tube in his arm.
Steve goes into the room and gasps when he sees Kyle, his heart sinking into the pit of his stomach "Kyle...?" He whispers sadly, seeming to not notice the doctor standing there.
The doctor looked up from the clipboard “You must be Mr Smith” he said holding his hand out for him to shake “I’m Dr Crew and I’m the one that’s been looking after Mr Indigo, would you like to take a seat, I’m sure this is a lot to take in” he motioned to a seat right next to the bed
Steve jumps a bit and looks over to the doctor "I am, I'm Kyle's boyfriend. How is he, will he be okay?" He asks while shaking the man's hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,489 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy