Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle hugged him back sobbing into his neck a little, digging his fingers into his boyfriend’s shirt “I love you so much, I’m so so sorry” he said brokenly
"I love you too, baby. More than anyone or anything, well you and Grace both" Steve says softly, trying to comfort Kyle "Shhh, it's okay. You don't have to apologize for anything"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle held onto him tightly as he cried for a while. He pulled away rubbing at his eyes “Is the other baby okay?” He asked nervously
"The doctor says that it's been okay so far, he said that the chances of you both being alright would go way up once you woke up" Steve tells him "So the odds are looking pretty good now"
Kyle smiled gently at him and sighed in relief wiping at his eyes gently “Was there anything else wrong with me?” He asked gently “Did the doctor say anything else?” He asked just as the doctor walked in to check on him.
"You had a brain bleed in the beginning so they had to induce a coma for about two days, he said you should be okay other than some scrapes and bruises" Steve says as the doctor comes in "Hello Dr.Crew" He smiles "Look who's awake"
Dr Crew smiled over “I’m glad to see you up and reasonably happy, I’m assuming Steve has spoken to you about most of it but I’ll go over the general stuff, I’ll check your vitals and then we can check on the baby and get an ultrasound” he said smiling gently at both of them. He checked Kyle’s vitals as he talked about what had happened, what they needed to look out for and be careful of because of his brain injury and then he got the nurse to bring in an ultrasound machine. Kyle looked at Steve nervously as they brought it near him and lifted his shirt up to a small bump on his stomach.
"I told him as much as I was able to" Steve says, gently squeezing Kyle's hand "It's okay, they're just going to take a look at our baby" He smiles, hoping to ease his boyfriend's worries.
Kyle took Steve’s hand nervously and nodded biting his lip before gasping at the cold gel and they ran the wand over his stomach gently until he could see the little shape the doctor pointed out on the screen was their baby, and they were okay. He burst into tears “They’re okay?” He said crying
"They're okay, both of you are okay" Steve grins, kissing Kyle's forehead "Look at how tiny they are, babe"
Kyle wiped his eyes and nodded, he hadn’t seen Grace when she was this small, he had only started going to the ultrasounds for her when Steve was more heavily pregnant as a support person, it was crazy to see the baby on the screen. “I think we’re going to need a bigger house” he laughed lightly
"I think you're right" Steve chuckles "Grace is going to be so excited when we tell her that she's going to be a sister" He grins.
Kyle pulled Steve down and kissed him gently. A few months rolled by and Kyle was losing his mind, the doctor had told them to be extra careful with him so he didn’t lose the baby or cause himself any more issues with the head injury, but Kyle was tired of sitting in the house watching movies and wanted to do anything to get out and move around. So it was another day of him pestering Steve about going out and doing something while Grace was at preschool
(Kyle is me during quarantine lol)

"Fine. We can go on a short walk, okay? But you have to tell me as soon as you need to rest, got it?" Steve sighs, getting up to grab a few things to bring with them in case anything happens while they're out.
(Hahaha, I’m such a homebody I’m okay with lockdown lol)

Kyle grinned broadly “You’re the best!” He said happily going and grabbing his shoes and a jacket before waiting at the front door like a dog for Steve
(I'm usually the same way tbh, the hardest part was not being able to visit my sister on the weekends. Thankfully we can visit more often again)

Steve laughs and grabs a small folding chair for Kyle to use if get needed to rest before slipping on his shoes and jacket "Oh I know" He grins, glad to see his boyfriend in such a good mood.
(I live with my family apart from my brother so I saw them every day anyway haha)

Kyle kissed him happily before heading out the door happily and rubbed his now slightly rounded stomach gently “Come on baby, our first walk, you’re probably not going to like the outside like me but I needed this okay?” He said down to his stomach
(I still live with my parents and younger brother, my two older siblings are the only ones that don't still live with us lol)

The baby wiggles a bit in response to Kyle's voice and touch "Baby's first adventure" Steve grins, taking Kyle's free hand in his own.
(I’m the oldest sibling but it’s expensive moving out and I don’t pay much to live here so might as well save up)

Kyle smiled and happily leaned against Steve as they walked “Your big sister loves this playground so we’ll be here a lot” he said as they passed the playground on the corner of their street. A little while later he was getting a bit tired so they started to head back, whenever he was tired lately his head hurt a bit as a side effect from the accident, the doctor told him it would disappear but the brightness outside was hurting it more than normal.
(I'm the second youngest, I still live here because my mom, younger brother, and I are disabled. We help each other out with daily stuff, the three of us function best when we're together lol)

"They'll have so much fun playing together here" Steve smiles as they pass the playground. "You okay? Need to take a break?" He asks, noticing Kyle's discomfort.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,479 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy