Closed My brothers best friend
(That’s nice, my youngest sister is disabled, I love her to pieces. At least you’ve got working together as a good things, not all family’s can have that dynamic haha)

Kyle blinked quickly “It’s just my head” he smiled gently “The light is hurting my head but I’ll be okay until we get home” he said rubbing the back of his boyfriends hand gently
(We make it work, we're pretty used to doing things our way when we can lol)

"I have your sunglasses" Steve said, digging around in his backpack for the glasses "Here, see if they help" He says as he passes them to Kyle.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle took them and put them on sighing a little “That’s better, you’re the best” he said happily and leaned over kissing him gently “I love you so much” he said stroking his boyfriends cheek lovingly
"I love you more" Steve grins and kisses back "You're so amazing"
Kyle shook his head “You’re the amazing one” he said happily before heading back to the house rubbing his stomach, he felt the baby kick and froze a little “Oh my god, I think it’s strong enough for you to feel” he said smiling taking his hand and placing it on his stomach “It was harder than normal, you might feel it” he said pushing Steve’s hand down on his stomach a bit.
"Seriously?" Steve grins, gently tapping his fingers against Kyle's stomach to try and get a response out of the baby "C'mon little buddy, don't be shy"
Kyle frowned a little “Come on baby, don’t embarrass me now” he laughed a little “Show daddy what you did, come on” he said encouragingly to his stomach pouting a little when it wasn’t kicking
"It's okay, I'll be able to feel it eventually. Maybe it's just shy" Steve chuckles, leaning down to kisses Kyle's stomach.
Kyle smiled lovingly and put his hand on Steve’s head running his fingers through his hair just as the baby kicked. He laughed gently “Why you trying to kick my man in the mouth” he laughed
"I think it either really likes or really hates kisses" Steve laughs "You're a strong little jelly bean, aren't you?" He grins, kissing Kyle's stomach again.
Kyle smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and pulled him back up kissing him deeply wrapping his arms around him tightly before pulling back “How did I get so lucky to have you?” He asked smiling brightly as tears started rolling down his cheeks
"I could ask the same question about you" Steve grins and kisses Kyle.
Kyle pulled back smiling tearfully, masked by his sunglasses before taking his hand and heading back to the house.
Steve gently wipes Kyle's tears away before taking his hand and walking home.
Kyle leaned against him happily as they walked. A couple of months later Kyle was heavily pregnant laying on the couch with his head in his boyfriend’s lap watching a movie while Grace was at her grandparents for the day. He heard Steve’s phone ring “Who’s ringing you?” He asked confused
"I dunno" Steve says before answering his phone "Hello?" He asks.
Kyle looked up at him curiously. “Hey babe” came Mark’s voice from the other line “How are you?” He asked
"Don't call me that. What do you want, Mark? How did you even get this phone number?" Steve huffs angrily.
Kyle frowned a little looking at his boyfriend when he heard the jerks name. Mark laughed lightly “You used to love hearing me call you that. Anyway, I’m calling because I believe you about the kid being mine and I want to see them”
"Absolutely not, she already has two parents that love her very much. You're a little late on changing your mind, She doesn't need you" Steve growls into the phone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,477 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy