Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle looked at Steve concerned rubbing the back of his free hand. “Don’t you think she’ll have questions when she grows up about why she doesn’t look like Kyle?” He chuckled softly “I’m trying to play fair and I’m calling and asking for a chance”
"She already knows that she's not related to Kyle and it doesn't bother her one bit, he's her dad and that's all that matters to her" Steve says, gently squeezing Kyle's hand "You already had your chance, you're the one that broke up with me and accused me of cheating when I didn't. You're the one that harassed me after our break up and caused Grace to be born prematurely, don't you have a family already? You don't need to force your way into mine"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Mark sighed “It’s been a few years, don’t I deserve a chance? You can come over to my house, even bring Kyle, and I can show you I’ve changed and then if you’re happy I can just meet her?” He said gently
Steve glances over to Kyle and sighs "Fine..."
Mark smiled brightly “Cool, well my address is 42 Hollow Road” he said “See you soon!” He said before hanging up. Kyle looked at him confused “What’s going on?”
"Mark suddenly decided that he believes me about Grace being his and wants us to bring her over to his house so he can meet her" Steve sighs and writes down Mark's address "I'm not sure if it's a good idea..."
Kyle took his hand gently and rubbed the back of it “As much as I hate him, he does have a right to be in Grace’s life if he wants fo” he said softly “We can go over and talk to him first and then decide if we want her near him” he smiled gently rubbing his rounded belly
"Alright, good idea. When do you want to go? I'll have to see if Hannah can watch her for us while we're gone" Steve sighs.
(Lol, I said she was at her grandparents before)
(Oh yeah, sorry XD)

"Alright, good idea. I don't want her anywhere near that man until I know she'll be safe"
Kyle smiled before groaning a little as he stood up “God, you’re so heavy baby” he laughed softly rubbing his stomach before going out to the car with Steve
"That's not a bad thing, remember what the doctor said? Heavy means healthy" Steve laughs as he opens the car door for Kyle.
Kyle laughed softly “I’m so glad that I don’t have to birth them naturally, I think I would die” he teased playfully before getting in the car. “Thank you” he smiled up at him
"Oh believe me, you don't want to go through that" Steve chuckles "I couldn't sit down comfortably for weeks after Grace was born"
Kyle laughed loudly “I know, I remember the tube pillow thing you had to use” he laughed and rubbed his stomach as it cramped up slightly “Well, we get to meet this little one in a few days so I’m excited” he grinned
"You and I both, I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl" Steve grins, resting a hand on Kyle's stomach as he backs the car out of the driveway and starts driving.
Kyle smiled gently and took his hand in his “What do you think it will be? A boy or another girl?” He grinned widely, really trying to distract himself from the fact they were going to his boyfriend’s ex’s house.
"I'm not sure, but Grace seems convinced that it's a boy so I'll just go with that" Steve chuckles.
Kyle chuckled softly “I’m honestly surprised she doesn’t want a sister” he laughed “To play tea party and be a princess with. Well, I mean, if it is a boy I’m sure in our household he’ll play princess or tea party anyway” he laughed lightly
"So am I, don't most little girls want sisters?" Steve chuckles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy