Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle laughed “I suppose our little girl isn’t that normal” he teased playfully as they pulled up in front of the house.
"Normal is overrated" Steve chuckles as he parks in the driveway and gets out of the car to open Kyle's door.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle grinned “Well her dads are definitely not normal” he grinned and took his hand getting out of the car biting his lip a little looking at the house.
"You sure you wanna do this?" Steve asks, noticing his boyfriend's apprehension.
Kyle shook his head “I’m not doing it for me, I’m doing it for her” he said smiling gently at him before going up to the door and knocking gently. Mark opened the door and smiled at them both before frowning a bit at Kyle’s stomach “Hey, you came, come in” he said stepping back
Steve gently squeezes Kyle's hand as they both walk into the house "We're here for Grace's sake" He tells Mark.
Kyle nodded in solidarity with Steve. Mark smiled “Of course” he said happily “I’ve got some toys in the basement I bought for her” he said leading them towards the basement.
"Can you handle the stairs, babe?" Steve asks Kyle "You can wait up here if it's too much for you right now, you've already had a lot of exercise today..."
Kyle smiled and shook his head taking his hand gently “I’ll be fine” he said softly not trusting Mark not to do something or try something without him there. Mark led them down into the basement “The toys are just there if you want to look at them, would either of you like a drink?”
"No thank you, we won't be staying very long" Steve says as he and Kyle look through the toys Mark had for Grace "She would love these" Steve smiles a bit.
Kyle blushed a little “I wouldn’t mind some water” he said biting his lip. Mark grinned and nodded “No problem” he said and went to the door closing and locking it behind him but they didn’t notice as they were going through the toys “She will love this” Kyle said holding up a little blue princess dress “And it’s her size” he grinned
"Look at this one" Steve holds up a dog plushie "You know how much she adores puppies"
Kyle smiled brightly “I can’t wait for Christmas when we get her a puppy” he grinned brightly squeezing onto the toy playfully before wincing a little at a sharp pain in his stomach before assuming it was a Braxton Hicks and continues looking at the toys
"She's going to be so happy" Steve grins, his smile dropping when he notices the pained look on his boyfriend's face "What's wrong?"
Kyle smiled gently and shook his head “Just Braxton Hicks” he said softly “I’ve had a couple today, it’s not an issue” he kissed his boyfriend gently
"Are you sure? You have been walking more than you should be, maybe we should go to the hospital to get you checked out just in case..." Steve says anxiously.
Kyle shook his head “You’re such a worry wart, even if I was in labour they can still give me a c-section up to the point of pushing which is heavily into labour at that point but if you want to we can go” he said softly
"We should go, I didn't really want to be here in the first place..." Steve says.
Kyle leaned over and kissed him softly “I know, I didn’t either but it wasn’t for us, it was for Grace” he smiled gently
Steve kisses back and helps Kyle stand up "Let's go"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,480 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy