C The experiment

Ry put a pile of pillows behind Amadeus so he could still sit up reasonably well and be supported as he birthed their child “I assume that the medicine doesn’t work with my breed perhaps? Maybe it just absorbs into the child instead of your body” he said frowning a little still holding his hand “I know it hurts but I know you can do this” he said confidently

The boy began to push when he wanted to lean over to hug Ry. He leaned his head against the man's shoulder, pushing and screaming at the same time. When he felt the head emerge and it was burning he got stressed and stopped.

Ry held him close for a moment still trying to see the progress below “No, that burning is a good sign, that means the head is starting to come through, you need to push through that” he said softly rubbing his back “I know it hurts but you just have to keep pushing, it will be over soon”

Amadeus took a quick look at Ry, then corrected his handshake on the one belonging to him. He bent his knees more. At the next contraction, he thrust, biting his lip until it bled. He had to go advise. Like Ry said. A little more. When he stopped he muffled a deep groan.

Ry held his hand gently rubbing the back as he squeezed it. “I love you, you’re doing a wonderful job” he said smiling and pushing his sweaty hair back from his face moving down to check on the baby “Okay, I can see the very top of the head, it’s going to start pushing out on your next contraction okay? This is what they call the ring of fire because it’s going to burn and stretch you more than you think possible but it will come out, I promise, I need some deep slow pushes we don’t want you to tear”

And Amadeus breathed deeply, looking into Ry's eyes. He could feel his anus burning and literally just that. Many tears came to his eyes. Fuck, that hurt. When he could push, he did so weakly, feeling his legs tremble.

Ry smiled encouragingly at him “You’re doing so well” he said softly looking down, his pushes were weak so the head just pushed against his anus a little before sliding back in at the end of the contraction “Okay, we need a bit of a stronger push to get it to crown properly, nice deep push”

And Amadeus immediately did so. He pushed, a wry grin on his face and a throaty moan. He could feel his anus tearing under the pressure of the baby's head. He fucked it up in that moment. He wanted to get the baby out fast

Ry let go of his hand and moved down to sit between his legs and pinched the tear together trying to not make it any worse “You’re okay, you’ll be fine” he smiled encouragingly “You just need to push, okay?”

Amadeus trusted his lover. He pushed, taking deep breaths. He felt his anus expand. He suppressed the pain barely. He tightened his grip on the towel by his butt. " The head came out? Tell me what's going on."

Ry rubbed his thigh with his spare hand trying to give him some sense of calm “The head is about halfway out” he said smiling brightly looking at the child that had a full head of hair “The baby has a full head of hair” he said happily

When he heard the confirmation he tried to lean over and look, but from that position he couldn't. " I'd like to see... Please," he said, trying to make it in time for the next contraction

Ry looked around and grabbed a hand held mirror before putting it at an angle for Amadeus to see “Can you see?” He asked gently still pinching the tear with one hand and held the mirror with the other

The child's head was full of dark hair. It looked a little gross, but in his eyes now it was beautiful. Their baby. It was about to be here with them. So he took a deep breath and on trembling limbs pushed as hard as he could, feeling the head sticking out more and more from his ass.

Ry smiled brightly “The head’s nearly out!” He said excitedly seeing their childs nose poke through now. He put the mirror down so he could hold the childs head steady with his other hand

Amadeus was panting, trying to encourage the child to jump a bit himself. Then he pushed gently, feeling every muscle expand. He was on fire and emphasized it by shrieking.

Ry smiled up at Amadeus “You’re doing so so well, scream as much as you want” he said softly just as the head popped out with a gush of birthing fluids and he held the baby’s head steady “The head is out” he smiled

When the head came out Amadeus breathed a sigh of relief. The worst is behind him. He looked down at the small, adorable, pomaded baby face sticking out of his ass. His belly had lost some volume. Then he breathed deeply as well, holding Ry's hand tightly. The rest of the body... A little more, right?

Ry smiled gently over at him “Look how amazing you are” he said softly “Just need to get the shoulders out now and then baby will just slide out” he rubbed the back of his hand gently and held the head steadily with the other

Amadeus took a deep breath and pushed, feeling the baby move downward. He squeezed Ry's hand the whole time, feeling how it helped him. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. The scream was really loud, but they could still hear the doorbell. Thomas came back at the worst time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pregcap
03-29-2021, 06:48 PM