C The experiment

Ry ignored the doorbell focusing on Amadeus and their child, he would talk to Thomas later. “You’re so close, the first shoulder is about to pop out” he said holding the baby steadily and pulling just a fraction to try and help Amadeus through it.

Amadeus squealed when Ry did. He pushed hard at the next contraction, and then felt it escape along with the waters and mucus that were still inside him. "OH MY GOD, OH MY LORD!!"

Ry lifted the child up and began to rub its back until it started to cry and he smiled brightly “Hi little one” he said adoringly “It’s a little boy” he said happily tears, something that Amadeus would have never seen, ran down his cheeks as he held the child close.

Falling back on trembling legs, Amadeus stepped closer and touched the small body of his child. He too had tears in his eyes. He gave birth to his baby. He gently hugged Ry, watching the boy cry as he came in contact with oxygen for the first time. He brought it closer to his chest.

Ry gently laid the child on Amadeus’ chest before going and grabbing a towel to clean him and a blanket to wrap him in, he returned and gently wiped down his child softly “Hi there” he said softly and kissed his baby’s head gently and then leaned up and kissed Amadeus’ head “You’re so amazing”

Amadeus barely made contact through his tears. His son was here. His baby, he had it in his belly. He stroked the infant's back cuddled into Ry's torso. " Children are a miracle... Even if you feel pain. I love him... You too Ry," he said softly and grabbed his hand.

Ry smiled and kissed his head again gently “I love you too” he said softly. He looked towards the front door nervously knowing Thomas would be back soon or even had already called the police “I think you should shower so if Thomas comes back you can show him you’re okay” he said softly rubbing Amadeus’ cheek

Amadeus nodded, then embraced the child more. He got up with Ry's help, heading to the bathroom with the toddler. He had to bring himself to the state. "Clean up and let him in.... I'll come when I've washed up," he replied, and then he and his son went into the bathroom somewhere intent on a quick wash, and in the process clean the toddler and cut the umbilical cord that still bound them.

Ry kissed his head helping him into the shower gently before he raced back and cleaned everything up and changed his clothes quickly throwing the others in the wash before going and opening the door to Thomas banging on it again “He’s just cleaning himself and our baby up” he said

Thomas stepped inside surprised. "Your kid? After all, you didn't say anything about a baby before..." he said puzzled and went to the living room where he sat down in anticipation. After cutting the umbilical cord, Amadeus cleaned the little one and left him in a safe place. He quickly immediately went to the shower where he washed off the dirt. Then he quickly dressed his robe and took the infant in his arms. He left, holding the infant tightly to his chest.

Ry shrugged “I didn’t think it was your business until you started harassing me to see him. We adopted a newborn so the last week has been hectic and Amadeus has been tired as expected” he said heading into the living room and sitting down on the couch “He will be out shortly, did you want a drink?” He asked trying to be polite but also annoyed by him consistently badgering them.

"And wouldn't you have to be married to adopt? Am I wrong?" he asked, and then asked for a glass of water. He waited impatiently for Amadeus, and when he saw him with the child and got up and walked over he was surprised at the sight. "It's very small... Like it was just born," he commented, looking at the infant, and Amadeus blushed softly. He quickly countered something on the fly and sat down on the couch. Thomas followed him

Ry shrugged “Not necessarily, I have contacts in high places and when my partner wants a child I will get them one” he said and moved to kiss Amadeus gently on the head “Yes, he was born a week ago, like I said, obviously he would be small” he said starting to get impatient with Thomas’ questions as he grabbed him a glass of water and one for Amadeus as well taking the baby gently off him so he could relax and drink the water after the birth.

Thomas looked distrustfully at Ry and then shifted his attention to Amadeus. He started asking him all sorts of questions about how he was doing, how he was doing... He felt cramps as they talked. The bearing has not yet delivered. He secretly reached for Ry's hand, grabbing it and signaling that he needed help

Ry gently squeezed his hand back saying he understood before standing “Well as you can see Thomas, he is perfectly happy and healthy just tired from looking after our new baby so I think it’s time for you to leave as it’s about nap time for the baby which means it’s nap time for us as well, you know with baby’s sleep schedules being what they are” he said standing up in front of Amadeus to block him from view. He was starting to get quite annoyed at Thomas even being there after ensuring Amadeus was safe.

Thomas glanced uncertainly at Amadeus, then left in silence. Amadeus took off his robe quickly and tucked the kitchen rag under his butt, pushing as much as he could. The placenta must have come out as fast as the baby. He gripped the top of the kitchen island with his hand and steamed, trying not to make any noise

Ry quickly led Thomas out, pretty much slamming the door behind him, he rocked the baby lightly before setting him down in his cot and returning to Amadeus’ side wrapping an arm around him gently keeping him standing up “It’s okay, you’re okay, nice panting breaths” he said rubbing his back with one hand and holding his hand with the other.

(Sorry, got caught with irl stuff)

Amadeus, as Ry instructed, began to breathe deeply, and then pushed gently. He did much better with the bearing. Not long after, he felt something fall out of him with a clatter. He leaned tiredly against Ry.

Ry kissed his head gently “See, all done” he said gently before sweeping Amadeus up into his arms and carried him to the bedroom before laying him down gently on the fresh sheets. He lifted the blanket up to tuck him in gently and kissed his forehead “Rest well my love” he said softly

Amadeus fell fast asleep. He was exhausted after giving birth. He slept a total of about five hours. When he finally woke up he looked at his stomach. It was smaller, but still not that flat. He touched it, then grabbed the sore buttocks. He sighed soundlessly. Immediately he remembered his son, whom he wanted to see properly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pregcap
03-29-2021, 06:48 PM