Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle held onto him tightly “I’m glad cause even if something did happen Grace and our baby would need you” he said softly, he was thinking he was definitely going to die if they were stuck here.
"I know, I would never leave them orphaned" Steve tells Kyle "They need both of us after all, right?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle smiled weakly at him “Both of us, right” he said before grunting at another pain squeezing Steve’s arm tightly panting heavily
"It's okay, baby. Just breathe, I won't let anything happen to either of you" Steve says as he rubs Kyle's back.
Kyle panted heavily “It hurts” he said shaking a little before laying back on the ground breathing heavily.
"I-I know it does, I promise we'll get out of here soon" Steve says nervously, getting up to search for a way out.
Kyle continued to lay on the floor hoping that not moving around but a few hours later he was sweaty, with no tap or water in the room he was also really thirsty and in so much pain. He squeezed Steve’s hand tightly grunting and panting through a long pain
"You're doing great, babe. I'm so proud of you" Steve gently squeezes Kyle's hand "Someone will come looking for us soon..."
Kyle looked up at him tearing up “The baby’s going to come soon isn’t it?” He said scared “What if I do survive and the baby doesn’t?” He said brokenly “It will be all my fault”
"I-I don't know..." Steve sighs nervously "That's not going to happen, and even if it did it wouldn't be your fault at all. Mark is to blame for all of this..."
Kyle cried a little holding onto Steve’s hand tightly “It is my fault, I got in the car accident and I was the one who said to come here” he said before crying out in pain at another harsh contraction breathing heavily
"Don't say that, if anyone is to blame it's me. I never should have dated that psycho asshole in the first place" Steve says, using his free hand to wipe away Kyle's tears.
Kyle shook his head “You can’t say that, we wouldn’t have Grace if you hadn’t” he said softly before grunting loudly at another pain and gasped as he felt the baby drop down into his hips
"I still shouldn't have trusted him, we wouldn't be stuck here if we had just stayed away!" Steve tears up "I'm sorry for getting us into this mess..."
Kyle shook his head “It’s okay baby, it’s not your fault” he said and reached up pulling Steve down to kiss him gently “I love you so so much” he said shakily before crying out in pain and having the urge to push down but he tried to stop it, trying to buy as much time as he could with Steve and the possibility of a rescue, he could feel that he was still leaking from his hole and knew it was blood.
"I-I don't know what to do... I'm sorry for not being able to do anything" Steve whimpers and kisses back, hugging Kyle close.
Kyle held onto him tightly whimpering “Babe…I…I need to push” he said terrified before grunting at another pain “C-can you help me get on all fours?” He said panting heavily
"A-Already? Are you sure...?" Steve asks, looking terrified for Kyle as he helps his boyfriend get onto all fours.
Kyle nodded “I-I can feel this pressure and I feel the need to bare down” he said shakily. He put his forearms on the floor and leaned his head onto them rocking his hips back and forth, not noticing the puddle of blood under his body “C-can you pull my pants down” he said before crying out a little in pain and pushed as hard as he could.
"O-Of course, baby" Steve says as he helps Kyle take his pants and underwear off, not telling his boyfriend about the blood so he doesn't scare him more than he already is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy