Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle grunted moving his hips back and forth “God this hurts so freaking bad. I wasn’t expecting to have to push, this is terrifying” he said sobbing a little before crying out and baring down again as the baby moved slowly down
"I know it does, baby. But you're ding an amazing job so far" Steve smiles nervously.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle sobbed softly “I love you, I love you, I love you” he kept saying to try and prevent him screaming at Steve. He gasped out at another contraction and pushed down grunting and groaning loudly
"I love you too, so so much" Steve says as he rubs Kyle's back, taking a peek at his hole to check his progress.
Kyle grunted and groaned rocking his hips a little. “Is it crowning yet?” He asked hopefully but it wasn’t even close yet. “I think I’m going to vomit” he said shaking
"Not yet, baby" Steve says, quickly searching for something Kyle could vomit into until he spots a backpack that Mark had left down in the basement with them.
Kyle took the bag before vomiting into it holding himself up with one arm. “What if I did?” He asked shakily crying a little, before it had been just talk thinking they would get out but now he was thinking it would happen.
"What if you did what, baby?" Steve asks, looking a bit confused.
(Sorry, it autocorrected to did, it was meant to be die haha)
(Oh, no worries lol)

"That's not going to happen, you're going to be fine" Steve says, placing his hands on Kyle's cheeks and wiping away his tears.
Kyle whimpered and leaned into his boyfriends hand gently “I love you so so much” he said before groaning at another pain and putting his head back on his hand as he pushed down as hard as he could
"I love you too, more than anything" Steve says, tearing up a bit "You're so brave, y'know that? So so brave"
Kyle sobbed a little “I’m so sorry I got in that accident, if I hadn’t this wouldn’t have happened” he said crying a little in pain before bearing down again crying out a little as he started to feel a burn
"That wasn't your fault, none of this is your fault" Steve says as he rubs Kyle's head.
Kyle looked at him breathing heavily “It’s not yours either, okay? If anything happens you can’t blame yourself…nghhhh” he grunted and yelped feeling the burning digging his fingers into his own harms to hold back screaming
"I-I won't, I promise..." Steve says as he takes a peek at Kyle's hole "It's crowning! You can scream as loud as you need to if it'll help"
Kyle reached over to take Steve’s hand while still leaning on his other one before grunting and screaming out as he pushed down feeling it move slowly
Steve squeezes Kyle's hand "Good job, Kyle! You're doing so good!"
Kyle squeezed his hand hard “Get it out of me!” He screamed out “You put it in, you get it out! Now!” He screamed and sobbed
"O-Okay, I'll try..." Steve says nervously as he moves to sit behind Kyle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,501 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy