Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle smiled and helped Steve lay back on the bed gently after the contraction had passed “That was a long one” he said a little nervously
Steve nods anxiously "...should we head to the hospital now?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle bit his lip “The hospital is three hours away, let’s just see how long between your contractions, I don’t want you to have to give birth in the car”
"...good point" Steve sighs softly and rolls over to lay on his side.
Kyle laid down behind him wrapping an arm around him and laying it on his stomach gently
Steve smiles a bit and leans back against Kyle.
Kyle kissed his neck gently “Boy or girl?” He said gently
"I think it's a girl, what do you think?" Steve smiles softly.
Kyle smiled gently “I don’t know” he said softly rubbing his stomach “I mean, they say having a boy and a girl feels different, so you feel different to when you had Grace?”
"Mmhm, but I'm also much older than I was when I had Grace so it's hard to say which reason is making it feel different" Steve chuckles and yawns softly.
Kyle laughed gently “I suppose that is true too” he said smiling and kissed his neck lightly “Try to rest between contractions because I don’t think you’ll have much rest in the car if we do have to go”
"Yeah...that's going to be a long and uncomfortable ride" Steve sighs and shuts his eyes.
Kyle smiled gently and rubbed his side for a couple of minutes
Steve relaxes under Kyle's touch and starts to doze off.
Kyle smiled gently looking at his husband. It had been about five minutes since the last contraction as he had dozed off.

(I was thinking maybe the contractions get close together really fast but then he’s stuck for ages with no need to push just the contractions?)
(I like that! He ends up pretty frustrated and tired by the time he actually starts pushing)

It doesn't take long for a sudden contraction to wake Steve up "Mmmngh...oww"
(Yeah, I was thinking it would be super long though, maybe like contractions a minute apart in two hours but not pushing for another ten, so they don’t want to try to get to the hospital because they’re already so close)

Kyle rubbed his stomach gently through the contraction “Pant baby” he said softly
(So it feels like he's close but also like it's all dragging on and on)

"I-I am..." Steve groans.
(Yeah)

Kyle smiled gently “I love you” he said rubbing his back gently as he painted through the pain
"Mmph...love you too" Steve forces a strained smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy