Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle smiled gently and wiped his husbands face gently with the cloth “Well, this does seem to be much quicker than Grace” he smiled gently
"Th-Thankfully...I'm too old for this..." Steve sighs softly and leans into the cloth.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle chuckled softly and kissed his forehead “You’re so strong” he said watching as his husband tensed again, “Wow, they really are coming together fast” he said
"Th-That's good...the sooner this is over the better..." Steve grunts out through the pain.
Kyle chuckled and kissed his forehead “You’re doing so well”
"Y-You've been saying that for hours..."
Kyle laughed gently “It’s only been about an hour and a half baby” he laughed gently
"That's all? It feels like it's been hours..." Steve pouts.
Kyle kissed his head gently “It’s okay baby, it’s happening all so fast I’m sure they’ll be here soon” he said softly
"I hope so..." Steve sighs.
Kyle held his boyfriend close massaging his back gently and holding his hand as he had contractions
Steve whimpers and groans softly as he pants through the pain.
Kyle kissed his head gently “You’re so so strong, not long now” he said gently watching his husband have near constant contractions for another two hours before he started to worry
"Ngh...wh-why isn't anything happening?!" Steve grunts out tiredly.
Kyle rubbed his back gently “I don’t know sweetheart, maybe it’s just sitting in the wrong position, do you feel the need to push yet? Maybe we should get you up and walking around to try and shift it?” He said gently feeling his husband tense again quickly with another harsh contraction
"N-No, not yet..." Steve pants softly "I'll try anything to get things going...ah!"
Kyle kissed his head gently and waited for the contraction to end before gently helping his husband up and started to walk with him slowly, it felt like every two steps his husband had another contraction.
"Th-This isn't...ngh...n-normal..." Steve says anxiously.
Kyle rubbed his back “It’s okay sweetheart, it’s only been 5 hours since labour started, it might just be taking a bit to get right” he said, although he was nervous of the same thing

(Sorry, I’ll be back in like an hour I think)
(No worries Thumbs Up )

"Mmph...can you check out how things are going d-down there?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy