C My brothers best friend

Kyle bit his lip “What should I look for?” He asked helping his husband lean against the wall for support as he knelt down

"J-Just see if my hole is dilated at all..."

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Kyle turned his husband around so he faced the wall and gently spread his legs before going to the bathroom and washing his hands and entering a couple of fingers in him trying to feel far enough up “I don’t think you are very dilated”

Steve groans with frustration "S-Seriously?"

Kyle sighed “Baby, I don’t know for sure but you still feel tight, maybe that’s why it isn’t moving yet” he said and stood back up wrapping an arm around him supportively

"Ugh...h-how do we...ngh...fix that...?" Steve grunts out between heavy breaths.

Kyle pushed his hair back gently “I don’t know babe, do you want to try to continue walking around for a while? I know they’re coming on top of one another but it still might help?” He said gently

"N-No...my legs are tired..." Steve shakes his head "I j-just wanna lay down and sleep..."

Kyle nodded “Of course babe” he said and slowly led him back to the bed stopping whenever he saw his stomach contract up. He got back to the bed and laid him down gently

Steve curls up on his side, breathing heavily to try and catch his breath between the pains.

Kyle rubbed his side gently trying to comfort him with the touch watching as his husband was having contractions with barely thirty seconds between each

"Th-This...Mmgh...isn't normal...I-I don't...think I can do this..." Steve gasps out tiredly.

Kyle kept rubbing his side gently “Yes you can, I know you can” he said gently feeling how strong the contractions were under his palm.

"Th-Then why is...agh...nothing happening?!" Steve whimpers.

Kyle sighed “I don’t know sweetheart but I know the baby will come” he said gently watching his husband labour for several more hours with contractions consistently on top of each other with no urge to push

"It's...it's never going to end...please just make it stop..." Steve groans out from where he laid sweaty and naked on the bed.

Kyle kissed his head gently “I’m so sorry sweetheart, let’s get you up and squatting, I’ll hold you up okay?” He said and stood gently helping him up

Steve nods and lets Kyle hold him upright "Sh-Should I just...mgh...start pushing even if the urge...doesn't come?"

Kyle kissed the side of his head gently holding him from behind “Let’s just crouch for a bit and see if the urge comes, we can try pushing with no need if it doesn’t okay?” He said softly feeling his husband tense up again

"O-Okay...good idea..." Steve agrees, leaning back against Kyle's chest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post