C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel call the guards right away and he take Carsen to another room to protect him. Daniel keep him in his arms as he look around them.

《You two should live together...》 said the guard and paid homage to Daniel. Then he reverently touched Carsen's stomach. The pregnant man looked at his husband with fear in his eyes. 《I am afraid...》

Daniel place Carsen behind him and told the guards to respect their boss who paid them.

Carsen snuggles into Daniel's back. 《Can we go to your place?》 he asked asking him politely

(maybe let's put more on the description of pregnancy research and do skips?)

«Of course love we can go to my place », answered Daniel with a safe voice.

(Sure no problem!)

A month goes by. Carsen keeps the pregnancy and takes care of homself. He is scheduled to have an intrauterine examination today. He is carried on a bed and Daniel walks beside him, holding his hand tightly. Their relationship is slightly better than before

Daniel walk close to the stretcher where Carsen was lay down for the medical examination and he give him all his love as he was holding his hand.

There are a lot of people in the treatment room. The nurses greet Carsen and strap him to the table as if he were in labor so he won't break free during the examination. This scares the boy a little.
《Daniel...》 says, feeling fearful of the tests his husband is about to do

«I’m here love, everything gonna be fine, I stay with you, look at me only », said Daniel with a safe voice and he give him his love.

Carsen nonetheless feels anxious. The nurses widen his legs so that his firm buttocks and small hole are visible. They strap devices to his belly and turn on the monitors. 《First an anal stretch!》 they all say in chorus and someone hands the gel to Daniel

Daniel put on his gloves, take the gel and begin to stretch Carsen hole very gently to be sure to not hurt him.

Carsen groans, feeling everything thoroughly. He begins to move his back and toes. His hole is getting wet. Everyone looks fascinated at his anus. 《More Daniel... I know you're doing it lightly for him, but that's not the point》

Daniel push deeper and stretch Carsen more to prepare him before his colleague take his place for the next part of the exam.

Carsen moans and panting, his small penis finally shooting cum onto his belly. The nurse wipes him down, and the others pull Daniel away from Carsen. Now it's time to examine the uterus. One of the doctors puts his hand up Carsen's ass at once and searches for his uterus. Carsen screams in pain and tries to break free. They put a bandage in his mouth to keep him quiet

Daniel stay close to Carsen as the doctor examine his wife’s womb and he look at him to reassure him that he was with him.

Carsen cries out in pain and moves frantically. He wants them to stop. The doctor finds his weak spot with his hand, making him whine. Then comes the switch. Internal ultrasound with a long tube in his butt. Carsen looks at Daniel pleadingly. 《I don't want to... No please》 he says crying

«You need to relax love, more you move, more it’s gonna hurt. Let the doctor does the exam on you, it’s gonna be over soon », add Daniel softly.

Carsen cries on and eventually the nurses hold him despite his wishes. The pipe goes into him, and he rips his throat out with a scream. The ultrasound shows Carsen and Daniel's baby. 《Growing well... Congratulations Daniel!》 they say and wish him

«Thanks! Can you give him something for the pain? » Ask Daniel to his colleague. He see the nurse hold Carsen.

《We can't... It's bad for your child》 says the nurse and looks at the ruined Carsen. She strokes his thigh. 《You can do it, you're good Carsen》 comforts him. Then they usually do an ultrasound and fetal heart rate measurement which is painless. Carsen rests then. His hole is burning, but it's better. Unfortunately then they pull out a syringe and a big one at that. 《We will take the baby's amniotic fluid》 they say, intending to put it in Carsen's belly. The boy blanches. He hates needles. He starts to pull out hard 《No... I implore you. I'm scared, no!》 he shouts, and finally someone hands the syringe to Daniel 《You are his husband do it!》

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM