C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

«Good! I’m very happy that I help you to feel good love», said Daniel softly to his wife as he look at the numbers the device send to the screen.

Carsen smiles slightly, feeling the relaxation. He closes his eyes and squeezes Daniel's hand

Daniel kiss him with love and keep Carsen’s hand in his hand as he let the device does his work for the experiment.

Daniel groans and flexes his body in time. He looks out of the corner of eye at husband "It's guzzling..." he says smiling slightly

«it’s the device who working on your body with the laser», explain Daniel softly as he reassure his wife.

"Oh..." he says and squeezes Daniel's hand, and by this deepening sensation his penis trembles and comes to his belly

«How do you feel love? Do you need to cum?» Ask Daniel softly as he look at Carsen with love.

"I have to cum..." says with a blush on his face and looks at him blushing "Touch me..."

Daniel work on Carsen to make him cum and caress him very gently to give him his love.

Carsen reaches thanks to Daniel and then smiles sweetly at him. His stomach burps and he puts his hand over it. "We're hungry... Let's go to the cafeteria."

Daniel clean him gently with a washcloth as he smile at Carsen with love. After that, he remove the device and help his wife to get up.

"Did you like it?" asks Daniel as they walk toward the cafeteria. Carsen is wearing a long dress with a thigh-high slit

«Of course I love your dress love, you are very beautiful in it», answered Daniel sincerely with a kind smile.

"Thanks... I wanted you to like it," he said and touched his belly as he walked hand in hand with him

«You’re welcome love!» Said Daniel as he walk hand in hand with his wife and he kiss Carsen gently.

Carsen is enjoying himself so much. He smiles and feels valuable when others look at him with envy in their eyes. He has a wonderful husband. "I love you..."

«I love you too love with all my heart», promises Daniel sincerely. He was proud to have the best wife in the world.

When they enter the cafeteria everyone looks at them. Carsen takes a vacant seat and lets husband take portions for both of them. He strokes his belly while looking at other pregnant men

Daniel goes to take two tray of food from the kitchen. «Here love, your favorite meal», said Daniel as he kiss him gently as he sit on the chair.

"Thank you..." he says and strokes his cheek with a smile. He begins to eat slowly, enjoying his meal together with Daniel. Suddenly, one patient's water breaks and he falls to his knees, panting rapidly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM