C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Daniel carry him to the bathroom and him down on the bath gently.

Carsen looks at his husband with a smile "What body part do you like about me?"

«Everything because you are beautiful inside and outside », answered Daniel.

"Boring..." he laughed and then enjoyed the pouring water

Daniel fill the bath with the water and take his wife in his arms gently as he caress him with love.

"You know the sex already?" he asked, then placed his hand on his large belly

«Not at all love », answered Daniel sincerely as he massage Carson’s belly softly.

"And would you like a son or a daughter?" he asked, watching the man massage his belly

«I want our baby to be healthly first », answered Daniel as he continue to massage Carsen’s belly gently.

"What a wonderful father..." laughed softly and looked at him with a slightly amused smile. He liked to hustle with his husband

«do you want a girl or a boy love? You are gonna be a wonderful mommy! » ask Daniel as he look at Carsen.

"I don't know... I'll be happy with either sex," he said and looked at his husband, touching his thigh. It was leaning against his stomach

«How do you feel love? » Ask Daniel very gently as he look at Carsen.

"Pleasant, but the baby is more active. It moves a lot in his stomach..." he said and put his hand on his stomach

«It’s good love, the baby is healthly, active and show you that he or her hear your voice », explain Daniel with love.

"Our child will probably be a football player in the future," he laughed, then stroked his husband's cheek

«Do you want I replace the belt on your belly? » Ask Daniel very gently.

"If you want..." he said to his husband and murmured in pleasure

Daniel replace the belt around his wife belly and massage his belly as the same time.

Carsen began to purr with pleasure and leaned more against his shoulder. He looked at him with a smile "I have a wonderful husband..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM