C The scientist and his patient (with justpush)

Carsen smiles and snuggles into him very tightly "You were supposed to find out after the blood results..." said amused by his reaction

Daniel keep him in his arms as he give him all his love. «Don’t worry love you know everyone who work here like to gossip on everyone. I ask Elaine myself to be your nurse and to take care of you when I work», add Daniel.

"She's told me this before. Thank you..." he said and stroked his cheek with sparks of joy in his eyes

«You’re welcome love! You and Cassie are my pride and joy», said Daniel sincerely.

«Now how do you feel love? Are you okay?» Ask Daniel with love and care.

"It's fine... Just a little dizzy," he admitted shyly, then grabbed the stroller tighter with his hand "I wanted to go lie down..."

«Yes you need to lie down and you need oxygen love. Breathe for me», add Daniel as he support Carsen to help him to walk.

Carsen breathed deeply and then rested his head against his shoulder "I think it's from the blood draw..." he muttered softly

«I’m gonna give you something to eat and drink with the oxygen», said Daniel as he massage gently Carsen’s belly.

"Mhm... But for now I want to lay on the bed and have Cassie next to me" he said to Daniel as they walked to his apartment

Daniel open the door of their apartment and take Carsen to their bed. After that, he place the oxygen mask on him. «Breathe for me love», add Daniel.

"Yh..." breathed deeply, then looked at Cassie sleeping in the stroller "Can you pass her to me?" he asked politely

Daniel take very gently Cassie in his arms and he rock her gently as he sing softly for his daughter. After that, he place her in Carsen’s arms.

«I’m gonna prepare you a snacks in the kitchen and after that I want to exam you. Keep the mask on!» Said Daniel.

"Do you have to do this exam?" he asked tiredly, puffing his lips out in displeasure. He immediately kissed his daughter's forehead and tried not to wake her

«I want to be sure that you are okay love», answered Daniel as he kiss him gently.

"You're too protective... Call Elaine. Let her help you," he said, and then stroked his cheek

Daniel smile and replace the oxygen mask. After that, he cover his wife with warm blankets. He goes to the kitchen to prepare a snacks for Carsen.

Carsen lies down, looking at a sweetly sleeping Cassie. Soon after comes Elaine "Our secret came out fast..."

Elaine nods her head for Carsen as the same moment Daniel come back in the bedroom with the snacks for his wife.

Carsen smiled at Daniel "Thank you honey" he kissed him briefly on the lips

«You’re welcome love!» Add Daniel as he respond to the kiss with a smile. He nods his head for Elaine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by justpush
08-27-2020, 06:16 PM