C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]

“Not good "sincerely admitted “You have to torment yourself for me, I’m sorry”, he said and fell silent as they entered the bedroom.

“Stop being so hard on yourself, if I didn’t want to help you then I wouldn’t be, alright?” Andrew said, he hated that Aiden kept apologising for something he couldn’t control. When they got to the bed he lowered Aiden onto it, trying to not cause more pain. “Do you want to change your clothes?”

“Yes... Andrew?” he asked before Andrew changing his clothes: “Can you sleep with me? I know it’s irresponsible, but if the little one starts kicking at night, I’m gonna die of pain. And with you he will be calm" , he swore, looking at him.

“Sure I can” Andrew offered what he hoped was a reassuring smile. “Let me grab myself a drink, would you like one?”

“Only water...” he said, and then he gently opened the buttons of his plaid shirt: “Will you help me?”

“Yeah ok, you can wear one of my shirts” Andrew said, as he walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out a plain black shirt. He put it on his bed and bent down, pulling off Aiden’s shirt to replace it.

Aiden creaked in pain and felt it very clearly. His round, bare belly matched Andrews t-shirt. The shirt covered his belly perfectly. “Thank you...” He answered while still in his underpants.

(Good night! I’m going to sleep, see you tomorrow!)

Andrew smiled at the sight of Aiden is his own shirt, “I’m just going to get a drink then I’ll bring yours up” he said before leaving the room and returning a few minutes later. “Here” he said as he passed the glass to Aiden. “Are you just going to sleep in that?”

(Goodnight!)

Aiden thanked him and drank a sip of water. He quickly emptied the whole glass. “No difference. I just need a pillow and something to cover myself.”

“Alright” Andrew said, “you can just use the pillow and duvet on the bed.” He sat down on the opposite side of the bed, “do you want a pillow under your back?”

Aiden nodded, “It would be more comfortable to lie on my side, but my back still hurts.” he answered and bit his lip slightly, felt a radiant pain. So he closed his eyes for a moment.

Seeing Aiden's facial expression, Andrew stood back up and crouched in front of him and placed his hand on the side of Aiden’s face. “alright, sweetheart, shall we try to lay you down?”

Aiden denied, saw him with tears in his eyes “Give me a moment... I have to get used to the pain”, he said, caressing his stomach gently.

Andrew put his hand on Aiden’s thigh and started to rub it, gently,”alright then, let me know when you need my help”. Andrew sat next to Aiden on the bed and grabbed his hand, entwining it with his own.

Aiden’s cheeks were pink, and he crackled in pain and took a deep breath to minimize the pain. Sometimes he shook the hand of Andrew “Andrew... Why haven’t you run away yet? I’m pregnant and it’s not your baby...”

Andrew sighed,”stop saying things like that, I like you for who you are and I don’t care if the baby isn’t mine!”

He then leant forward and caressed Aiden’s face, with hands on both cheeks, he ignored the slight blush on Aiden’s face and kissed him slowly.

Aiden never thought this would ever happen. His heart racing fast as he kissed him. He gently returned his caress and tears streamed into his eyes. “Do you want to be with me? Do you want to be there at the birth?” he asked, looking at him touched, and looking deep into his eyes.

Andrew grinned at Aiden as his eyes started to water as well, ”of course I do” He wrapped his arm around Aiden’s shoulders and kissed him on the forehead, “are you ready to sleep yet?”

Aiden nodded and then wrapped his hands around his neck, and he felt less anxious: “Sleep with me...” whispered a sleeping voice

“Alright” Andrew whispered, not wanting to disturb the sudden peace. He lifted Aiden’s legs onto the bed, very slowly, to try and limit the amount of pain he caused.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post