C Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]

“I have cot in my apartment... But we need stroller. But why don’t we go to another store to get the stroller?” he asked, putting down the garment he wanted to put in the shopping cart.

“Alright and that’s good” Andrew agreed, they went to pay for all the clothes they had bought and walked out of the shop. “Do you want to get a drink now? Or after we go into a different shop?” He asked.

“Why are you still paying for everything?” he asked, lifting his lip. He had a shopping bag on his lap. “Can we stay in the park for a while? How about duck carmine?” he suggested after a while and pulled the bill “Do you buy bread?” out of his wallet.

“Because I can” Andrew smiled. “I didn’t bring any bread but we can go and buy some” he said. He started pushing Aiden’s wheelchair in the direction of a store.

“You say that all the time... And I don’t like you spending so much of your salary”, he sighed and then rubbed his stomach: “Why don’t you buy the bread with my money, okay?”

Andrew sighed at Aiden,” alright then, just to settle your mind” he teased. They entered the shop and had a browse before buying some bread and using Aiden’s money to pay.

Aiden happily drove in his wheelchair towards the park, with a bread bag on his knee. "Thank you" said to Andrew, enjoy like a small child

Andrew smiled down at Aiden, he was happy that Aiden was happy. They got to the lake and he locked the wheels of the wheelchair, to stop the chair from rolling away. “Look at all of those ducks!”

Aiden looked at them with joy, then he nibbled the bread and threw the pieces towards the lake. “You have a little...” He handed him a large piece of bread

Andrew broke a piece off of the bread and threw it in, he did this until the bread was completely gone. “Those ducks must’ve been hungry” he chuckled.

“Hmm...” he nodded and then his stomach made a loud noise. Aiden blushed. “We’re hungry too”, he said with a small smile.

Andrew laughed,”come on, let’s go to a cafe or something” he unlocked the wheelchair and started pushing him back towards the town.

Aiden covered himself with his sweater and looked at Andrew. They went there in silence until someone approached them. He was a small, slim, young man. “Andrew!”

“Oh my god” Andrew muttered, “this is John, he’s a new college of mine”.
Andrew waved at the man,”I’m sorry, I can’t stay long, me and Aiden were just heading to get something to eat”, he called out.

Aiden wrinkled an eyebrow. Is he a friend? Does he look more like a handsome, charming, nice guy who smiles at Andrew? Aiden was jealous because Andrew had someone with he was so handsome. But he hid it well. He was unimpressed. “Andrew, I’m sorry to interrupt, but you’re the only one who can help me...” said John as he approached their. Something went wrong with his work, and he asked him to consult because nobody wanted to help him. “I heard you’re coming back to work after the weekend, so maybe you could stay with me after work?” he asked and Aiden was bricked up.
“Andrew... Are you going back to work?” Aiden asked without a clue. Usually they told each other everything right away.

Andrew winced, “sure I’ll help you but I’ve got to go now”, he rushed Aiden away from John and walked into the cafe. “Im sorry but I got a phone call last night, I have to go in for a week before taking paternity leave”. He grabbed Aiden’s hand, “I wanted to tell you later on today”.

“Aha...” he just said, twisting his eyes. Andrew did a lot of things without him knowing it, which was very sweet at first, but now he got angry. He idn’t say anything about his paternity leave. Aiden can handle the baby on his own. He’s not stupid enough not to know how to handle his kid.

Andrew sighed, “I know you want to be independent but I will be there to support you and you are going to need help after you have given birth”, he pointed out. He felt a little hurt that Aiden didn’t say much but let go of it.

Aiden didn’t say anything. He wasn’t in the mood. Andrew’s done a lot of good for him, but lately he’s been feeling like a useless guy. Andrew did everything. He felt incompetent. When they reached the cafe, Aiden looked inside. He remembered the cafe where he worked. He missed mates from work.

Andrew pushed Aiden’s wheelchair over to some seats, “what would you like?” He asked, ready to go and order.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post