C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie laughed along, the alcohol making him giddy, “I’m here for that too!”, he exclaimed, “but I want my drink first”, he downed another shot and squinted his eyes at the tingly feeling it left behind, “would you like to take a shot with me?”

“Surely, Professor!” he said, and when the bartender poured them shots, he drank a glass and sighed loudly, contentedly: “This is my first time drinking alcohol... It’s great”, he laughed.

The teacher laughed along, “don’t drink too much then, you’ll get a nasty hangover”, he said, catching the bartender attention, “hello? Oh- 2 shots please”, when they came Jamie passed one over to Filon.

Filon knocked on the glass with the teacher. They had some of those drinks. After an hour, the student put his head on Jamie’s shoulder and didn’t care how close he was to the lecturer. “Professor... You know, I like you”, he said with a smile.

Jamie stroked the boys hair and smiled when he heard what Filon said. He guided the boys face up to his and kissed him deeply, when he pulled away he murmured, “I think I like you too”.

Filon smiled sweetly at him and stroked his cheek. “You look good...” giggled and sat down on his lap

Jamie put his hands around Filons waist to hold him in place, he felt surprised at this comment because he was drunk and most likely looked like a mess, “do I?”, he asked, smirking, “well you’re looking rather pretty”.

Filon laughed and stroked his lips, feeling self-confidence and joy. He wrapped his hands around his neck. “You have warm hands... I like them”, he said, looking into his eyes and smiling sweetly.

He raised his eyebrow, “really? I’ve never heard that before”, he chuckled. He couldn’t stop himself but the temptation was different to ignore, he leant forwards and kissed Filon again.

Filon moaned and returned the kiss very intensely. They kissed for a long time at the bar. “Professor... You’re intimidating me”, he said, sticking his thumb in his lips.

“How so?” He asked, curiously, watching Filon touch his lips. His lips were gorgeous, plump and slightly red and definitely addictive, the professor briefly wondered what they’d look like wrapped around his dick.

Filon stormed quietly and bowed his head in embarrassment. His cheeks turned red. “Let’s go to the hotel...” said, and then he corrected the top on his chest

“There’s no point, I live round the corner”, Jamie began, “come to mine instead”. He slid Filon off of his lap and took his hand instead, leading him to the exit, “only if it’s alright with you, of course”.

Filon laughed and grabbed his hand. To put himself in the role, he wore a thong today and felt very sexy at that moment. When they arrived at the apartment in the tenement building, Filon put his lover around his neck and stood on tiptoes: “You are so tall...” he muttered

Jamie was trying to unlock the door when Filon wrapped his arms around him, in response he put one of his arms around Filons waist to hold him in place. “You just think that because you’re tiny”, he chuckled.

Filon made an insulted face, but after a while he kissed his lips. “Do you have any alcohol? Shall we have another drink in the living room?” he asked, purring sweetly

When he finally opened the door he sighed, “I have some red wine in the kitchen, wait a minute and I’ll get it”, he said, after leading Filon to the living room. Jamie wondered off to the kitchen and returned with the wine and two glasses. “Hold the glasses whilst I pour, please”.

Filon after drinking was confident. When he held the glass in his hand, he accidentally pushed it away, and the wine stained his top. “Oops...” He said, as if nothing had happened, and took off his top, and his breasts fell on his skin, “This will no longer be necessary.”

Jamie’s eyes widened and Filons bold display, “well, if I’m reading the room right, you seem to want a little attention, huh?” He purred, moving forwards to thumb Filons nipples.

Filon stormed and looked at him curiously: “I have chills... How did you do that?” he asked, placing his hands on his shoulders: “Professor... Give me a lesson in bad manners.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM