C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie chuckled, “alright then, I will”. Jamie carried on driving in silence, he was pretty sure Filon had fallen asleep again the window, I was a rather cute sight. Once they arrived at the clinic, Jamie parked and shook Filons shoulder to wake him up, “come on Filon”.

Filon awoke and gave him a small smile. They went to the clinic together and Filon took a deep breath. “It’s going to hurt, isn’t it?” he asked, biting his lip.

Jamie sighed, he really didn’t want to lie to him and have him find out the hard way, he needed to know, “yes, probably a lot”, he said, looking at Filon, “and you’re going to bleed”.

Filon closed his eyes and tried to calm down. “Do you want to be next to me?” he asked quietly. He needed backup now.

Jamie tried so smile as to reassure him but it probably looked like a grimace, “I do but only if you’re comfortable having me there”. Finally it was Filons turn to be called in, “you’ll be alright”, Jamie said.

Filon began to walk, but he stopped abruptly and felt unable to move. Tears poured into his eyes. He squatted all of a sudden. “I can’t... I can’t kill the baby”, he said, feeling him crying.

Jamie watched as Filon went down, “get up”, he said and grabbed his arm, “you don’t have to, but I thought you wanted to?”

“I like children... And yet it hurts when I want to do it out of my own selfishness”, he said slowly and stood up. Instinctively, he cuddled himself to his chest. “Please take me home.”

Jamie frowned, “hey, it’s alright, you wanted what’s best for you”, he said, calmly. Jamie sighed and pulled Filon into his body, “it’ll be alright, I’ll take you home, but would you like to get some food first?”

Filon nodded. Slowly they left the clinic. He got better right away. “I’m sorry... I change my mind all the time, and it’s probably hard for you”, he said, looking at his lover apologetically.

Jamie chuckled, “that’s perfectly fine, I’m glad you’re happy though”, he opened the passenger door for Filon, “where do you want to get food?”

“Somewhere near...” he said and sat down in the passenger seat. When Jamie got into the car, the student touched his hand slightly: “Thank you for everything.”

“That’s perfectly fine”, he said, it may have been strange but Jamie was pleased that Filon didn’t want the abortion and he didn’t mind taking care of Filon as his pregnancy progressed. “How about a McDonald’s?”, he asked chuckling.

“I’ve never been there before. Dad says I shouldn’t eat junk food”, he said shyly, looking at him with a slight smile. “But if you want, we can go.”

Jamie gasped, “you haven’t been to McDonald’s?”, he exclaimed, “we must go immediately!”. He began to drive off to the nearest McDonald’s, Jamie usually went there when he was hungover and so he knew how to get there as did literally everybody.

Filon smiled when he saw Jamie’s satisfied face. He looked good when he smiled. “Would you like to touch my stomach? I’m sensing a slight change"

Jamie smiled, “really? You’d let me?”, he whispered softly, “thank you”, when they finally arrived at McDonald’s, he parked and got out, “can I now?”

Filon gently lifted his shirt and placed the professor’s hand on his slightly harder belly. “Do you feel?” he asked quietly.

Jamie froze, he was in awe, “wow, it’s harder than a normal stomach”, he said, rubbing this thumb over the small pouch, “this is amazing”. Jamie blinked away a few tears that as began to form, “I’ve always wanted kids”.

Filon froze and stared at the teacher. He was honest about the pain. His words stopped his heart for a moment. “It may be a little unexpected, but I will make your dream come true”, he said, gently wiping his tears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM