C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie immediately wrapped his arms around Filons waist, “you know you are”, he said and smirked, “now, what are you trying to do?”

Filon blushed even more and looked away. “What desires you about me?” he asked and felt his skin shake. Teacher’s touch was pleasant

“I like your body, your hair, your face and your personality”, Jamie said, his voice getting lower, “and I like to imagine the night we made this little baby”. He brought his face a lot closer to Filons and left a ghost of a kiss upon his lips.

The student’s body is frozen. He looked at Jamie. The food got cold, but he didn’t care. He slowly took off his shirt. Now desire has taken over. He brushed his lips, clung tightly to him

“Oh baby, what do you want huh?”, Jamie asked whilst trying to hold back a smirk, he briefly rubbed his hand over Filons bump.

The student looked at him angrily, then took off his bra and threw him on the floor. “Remind me of our first night...” he said, grabbing his arms closer to him.

“Alright then”, Jamie said and stood up, holding Filons legs in place and carried him over to the couch. “We did right here, in this spot”, he began to kiss Filon deeply and massaging his buttocks.

The boy returned the kiss and held it tightly by the neck. He moaned softly and felt his buttocks trembling with excitement. “Did I take off your shirt?” he asked, as they had ripped off their lips for a moment. Their faces were close together

“You did”, Jamie replied, his voice becoming husky, “are you going to do it now, my good boy?”

Filon didn’t answer, he just did. He opened Jamie’s shirt and went back to his lips. He was thirsty for more

Jamie tugged at Filons trousers, “can I remove them?”, he asked, before going back to kissing.

The student nodded quickly and sat down on his lap and kissed his neck. “Professor...” he knocks: “I can have such credit” laughed at his joke

“Very funny”, Jamie said and chuckled, “now, take those trousers off”. Jamie took off Filons trousers and underwear and stuck the tip of his thumb in Filons anus, “do you like that?”, he asked teasingly.

Filon gasped quietly and felt the excitement. He looked at him, bit his lip. “Yes...” he said, putting his hands on his shoulders, “Oh damn... Good to me” gasped

Jamie stuck his finger in further and slowly began to move it in and out, “you’re so tight”, He groaned, using his other hand to hold onto Filons waist.

Filon grabbed the professor’s wrist and had his finger pushed into him. He gasped fast and then he came on his stomach. “Damn...” gasped and stared at his lover. “It’s an incredible feeling.”

“That was quick, baby”, he chuckled, “but can you help me with my problem?”, he asked, referring to the boner Filon gave him.

Filon slowly descended from his knees to aim for his anus. He met his nature at his vulnerable point. “Shit...” whispered joy. Lightly began to move his hips, holding the hand of his lover

“Good boy”, Jamie groaned, “can I fuck you now?” Jamie never thought he could feel like this, love and list at the same time, it was amazing.

“Yes, damn it, please...” He gasped and surrendered voluntarily. Jamie was an alpha male. The student loved male men. He moaned sweetly in his ear

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM