C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“What?”, Jamie questioned, “you don’t want strawberries?”. Jamie put his blazer on and made sure that his bag had his marking in, for the students that had done a test the previous week. “I can’t remember, I left the papers on my desk at school, I guess you’ll have to find out”, Jamie said, teasing Filon.

Filon put his lips in his beak and left without saying a word, and waited by the car for his lover. He stroked his stomach slightly. Now he had more responsibility. He has to take care of the baby. When Jamie was in sight, he looked at him with an innocent look: “Shall we go shopping this weekend?”

Jamie unlocked the car, “yeah, that would be nice”. Jamie opened the passenger door for Filon to get in and pecked him on the lips. “I think I have your class first today”, he said, as he got in the car, Jamie started the engine and began the 15 mile drive to the university.

“Yes, I hope you treat us better”, he said quietly and then tried to rest a bit. He stroked his stomach slightly. “Jamie...When will you tell your family about me?” he suddenly asked.

“I’d like to think that I will treat you very well”, Jamie said, “and it’s just me and my younger brother but he recently had a baby so maybe soon”. Jaime stopped the car just around the corner from the university, “why don’t you walk from here?”, he asked.

“You’re kicking me out already?” he asked dramatically. “See you later”, he said and got out of the car. Slowly he began to walk towards the university. On the way past many students

Jamie laughed as he drove off, when he arrived at the university, he parked up and made his way into his classroom. Thankfully, the room seemed really clean almost like the student didn’t puke in here. He unpacked his things and logged himself onto the computer, checking the work he had set.

Filon joined a café and bought himself a juice. In a good mood, he was one of the first to enter the auditorium, where Jamie was already sitting at his desk. He took his seat and lightly stroked his tummy.

Jamie looked up as he heard the door open, he smiled as he saw it was Filon, “Good morning”, he said with a wink, “we just have to wait for everyone to join us”.

Filon smiled under his breath. When eight o'clock struck, Jamie handed out the tests to them, and his lover immediately began writing. He wanted to have all the points possible to gain recognition from the father of his child. He had worked hard on this test

Jamie was marking some other students work whilst waiting for everyone to finish, they had an hour to complete the test. Although it was only an hour, time passed slowly and he got bored, he had already marked all the work he was supposed to and now he had nothing to do. He took a look around the room and almost chuckled when he saw how focused Filon was.

The pregnant student was really hungry to get the highest score. He sat almost to the very end, analysing the questions very focused. When he handed in the test he was very pleased with himself. He left the auditorium to rest before the next class.

When Filon handed in his test, Jamie smiled and mumbled, “well done”. For the rest of the lesson, Jamie started to read a book to pass the time and when everyone had left, he started to prepare for his next class.

Filon drank half the bottle of juice and went on to the next class. During the long break he bought two sets of lunch. He decided to take one to Jamie, so he walked towards his office. He checked that no one was watching him and knocked on his door. When he got permission, he went inside. "How's my baby's daddy doing?" he asked and handed him the lunch set "Please."

Jamie stood up when Filon came in and hugged him tight, “I’m alright, how is my baby mama?”, he asked, kissing him on the cheek. “What’s this?”, he asked, looking in the bags.

Filon smiled slightly "I'm nauseous, but I can manage" he said and then handed him a fork "Dinner, you don't have to thank me" he said and took a seat in his office chair. He ate slowly, looking up at him "Will you close the door?" he asked

Jamie frowned, “let me know if you think you might be sick”, he then took a bite from his lunch, “thank you, this is great”. Jamie rose from where he was perched on his desk as shut the classroom door, he thought Filon looked really sweet sitting in his seat.

Filon sat on his lap, watching his lover check the tests. "Have you checked mine yet?" he asked as he hugged him tightly. He stroked his tummy with his hand.

Jamie saw Filon stroking his stomach and also put his spare hand on it whilst using the other to mark. “Not yet but yours is next, you can help if you want”, he joked and chuckled, “I’m joking, unless you want to”.

Student smiled cocky and kissed him passionately on the lips. "This break is long, isn't it?" He asked, touching his cheek and then his trouser belt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM