C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie just smiled and did as Filon said, rubbing the slight bump that held his child. He used his spare hand to call up a delivery service to order some fruit and pancakes that they could both eat.

Filon fell asleep and snored quietly. He was tired from that day. He had to rest his mind

Jamie snuck out of bed when his phone got the notification from the driver saying they were around the corner. He stood outside waiting for the person to come and when they did he went back inside, making sure to be quiet.

Filon slept like a baby. He looked peaceful and charming. His stomach moved with every breath. The smell of pancakes woke up. “Jamie! You’re gone!” he said nervously, and was not pleased that his lover had left him alone.

Jamie heard Filon call out and so he entered the bedroom, “I was just getting the food, it’s here now”, he said, holding up the dishes to show him.

Filon put out his mouth and took the judgment. He looked at him with a dissatisfied look. “It doesn’t change anything... You broke your promise”, he said, and then he began to eat with taste. He smiled

“Well, I’m sure you wouldn’t be happy if I woke you up”, Jamie said, taking a bit out of his pancake, “this tastes really good but we probably shouldn’t be having this for dinner”, he chuckled.

Filon ate with taste and a smile. He loved to eat sweet snacks. After he had eaten half the portion, he had a stomachache. He got sad. “Baby doesn’t taste...” smiled sadly touching his stomach

Jamie took Filons hand into his own, “they will when you are further along in your pregnancy”, he said, trying to reassure him. He took another few bites before had finished, “keep eating baby”.

“I don’t want to...” he said reluctantly, and sat down with folded hands: “Eat yourself...” said angry and lay down on the side

“I’ve already had all mine”, he chuckled, ignoring Filons sudden mood swing, “I can take your pore out if you want”, he offered and stuck his hand out.

“Do what you want...” he said and was rude to Jamie the rest of the day. The next day it was worse at the university. During the break, Jordan came to him in panic. “Jamie... I think I screwed up”, he said, startled.

Jamie rose his eyebrow at Jordan, “what have you done?”, he asked the boy, alarmed by his panic. He took the boy into his classroom, “explain.”

Jordan looked seriously at his friend: “I did tests... Filon lost a point. He came to me after class and asked if he could correct the test, and I refused. He had the highest score of the year. But he got away and ran away”, said the teacher nervously.

“What?”, Jamie exclaimed, before taking a few deep breaths, “he’s been acting extra hormonal lately but we should probably look for him”, he said, looking at Jordan, “where did he go?”

“I think to the bathroom nearby... I'm not sure”, he said when they were looking for a student.

“Alright, I guess we should just go around and knock on the bathroom doors”, Jaime said, beginning to walk away to find Filon.

Jordan and Jamie searched the whole floor, all the bathrooms, but he wasn’t there. Jordan finally had an idea: “Your office...” He said quietly, hoping to find Jamie’s lover there. And so it was. He sat on his chair and wept softly

“Oh baby”, he said, softly, as to not make him jump, “what’s wrong?”, he asked, walking over to him.

“I lost a point in the test!” he said, collapsed and hugged him tightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM