C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“It’s alright baby, why don’t you have a drink?”, he said, trying to stand up in order to get one.

The student nodded.
"Yes... Please," he asked, and then sat comfortably on the small couch, stroking his tummy

Jamie paid for a bottle of water and waited as it dropped to the bottom of the vending machine before grabbing it and returning. “Here you are”, he said and handed it to Filon.

Filon kissed him on the lips in gratitude.
"Thank you..." he whispered and then took a sip of water.

Jamie smiled, happy to help his lover - to be honest he would do anything to see Filon smile.

Filon put down the water bottle. "Thank you..." He replied and grabbed Jamie's hand. He looked at him lovingly.

Jamie leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, “anything for you, my love”.

Filon looked at his father, and then his gaze clouded a bit. "Will you talk to the doctor on my behalf? I don't want to leave him," he whispered

“Of course”, he murmured, “I’ll wait until they come in”.

Filon kissed him lightly on the cheek in gratitude, then stroked his father's hand very carefully. "Dad is overworking himself.... I feel guilty, you know?"

“How come?”, Jamie asked, “you didn’t cause it”.

Filon squeezed his father's hand. "I'm the only one left for him, you know? After Mom died, he could barely stand on his feet. He couldn't get on his feet.... Then came work and love for me."

Jamie stayed silent and nodded to show he was listening. “It’s not your fault, remember how he treated you?”, he asked.

He felt salty tears on his cheeks. He still remembered his father's words. His heart stung.
"I remember..." he whispered.

Jamie wiped away Filons tears, “oh baby, I’m sorry”, he murmured, “maybe I shouldn’t have said that”.

He grabbed him tightly.
"Just don't leave me now.... I'm one step away from a nervous breakdown."

“I won’t”, he said, pulling Filon into his side. “I’m here for you and I always will be”.

Filon put his arm around his neck.
"You will be such a good father.... I am happy that you are the father of my child."

Jamie chuckled, “thanks Filon”, he replied amused at his lover. He lifted his head up when someone knocked on the door and the doctor walked in.

Filon looked at his lover, then got up from Jamie's lap. He looked at the doctor. "Good morning... Good to see you," he recognized his father's work acquaintance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM