C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie drive appropriately fast to get there, knowing what he wanted.

Filon looked at his lover half amused. He knew that Jamie loved sex. In fact, from the time they met, it was their hobby.

As soon as the door to their home closed, Jamie had stripped Filon from his clothes and then himself. “Get in my desk now,” he instructed, pointing at it.

Filon was really irked by his lover's behavior. He climbed onto the desk obediently widening his legs encouragingly for the professor.

The professor strode over, “now, you’ve been a bad boy, looking so good whilst we go out in public. Are you trying to make me jealous?”

The student licked his lips slightly, stroking his body in front of him. Breasts, thighs, belly.... He smiled at him.
"I don't think anyone knows that I'm not single..."

“You never know”, Jamie murmured, “now turn around, you need punishment”.

Filon arched his lovely ass toward him, gently shielding his tummy. He wriggled his buttocks sexily.
"I'm yours..."

Jamie pulled out a ruler from his drawer, “you’re going to take this like a good boy,” he said, slapping his arse once, for practise.

Filon gasped quietly, then looked at the professor in shock, and then made an innocent face.
"Your boy is always polite."

Jamie laughed, “if you wish to believe so”, he said, “now stay still.” He used the ruler a couple more times, slapping the boys arse.

Filon groaned several times, feeling his buttocks turn red.
"Professor... Your boy apologizes."

“There we go,” Jamie cooed, turning Filon around so he faced him, “now you can have your treat, get in your knees”, he demanded.

Filon knelt docilely, then rubbed his crotch, feeling his penis harden. He looked at him innocently.
"Your boy... He has your baby in his womb," he said with a smile "He should get the rewards alone."

“Your reward is my juices but you will need to work for it”, Jamie told him, pushing his dick into Filons mouth.

Filon caught the penis in his mouth and began to suck it lightly, looking at it with a small smile. He chewed and caressed its head with his tongue.
"Your boy is getting bored..." he said when he took the penis out of his mouth for a moment

Jamie moaned, throwing his head back. “Oh really?”, Jamie answered, “well, my boy hasn’t worked for his reward and needs to stop being a brat”.

Filon knew how to play on emotions. So when he started sulking he winced.
"Then let the professor find another boy.... Filon is no good," he sighed and began to whine

Jamie sighed, “fine, I guess you can get it early, now turn around”, he said, grumpily.

He refused. Instead of being an obedient boy, he began to gather his clothes from the ground.
"The professor is rude.... Filon wants to get his fingers first."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM