C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“September 15th,” he said, “and yours is in March?”,he questioned.

"In fact... The day we conceived our child," he said quietly, "I'm from December."

“That can’t be right”, Jamie frowned, “if you’re six month pregnant and due in August in has to be before that!”

"August is the eighth month of the year.... Pregnancy lasts nine, baby," he tried to guide him

“Huh? But you said we conceived the baby in March? That’s makes no sense”, Jamie chuckled, looking over at Filon.

"When did I say that?" he asked turning to him

“What?” Jamie asked, “just now, I swear.” He sat up, looking down at Filon, before laughing. “What the hell.”

Filon also started laughing. And that's exactly how they were together. Carefree and happy. The student loved his professor really deeply.

Jamie fell asleep with a smile on his face that night and awoke the same.

Filon got up first that morning. He wanted to apologize to his partner by making him breakfast for bed. He cracked two eggs in a skillet and toasted them in the toaster. He was just in the process of making coffee with a spoonful of sugar. He was wearing a bathrobe and underwear. His pregnant belly was standing out nicely.

He heard the sound of a drink being stirred, which was unusual because Filon usually slept later than him. So he decided to get up and see what was going on. “Woah, this food looks lovely,” he said.

Filon looked back and quickly approached him.
"No... Go back to bed," he demanded, puffing out his lip, "This is my apology breakfast."

Jamie oohed, “right, of course, sorry”, he chuckled and got back into bed.

Filon returned proudly ten minutes later carrying breakfast on a tray.
"Tadam!" he said, entering the bedroom, "For the best partner in the world!"

Jamie smiled wide, “awe thank you!” He exclaimed, digging into the food. “This tastes so good”.

Filon smiled. He was happy.
"It makes me happy," he said, and then sat down in an armchair, stroking his tummy, "Mr. Professor's evaluation is extremely important to me."

Jamie smiled at him, “where’s your food, Filon?”, he asked.

"Ah..." he said surprised. He looked away. "I ate earlier," he lied.

Jamie frowned, “well I didn’t see any dirty eating bowls out their earlier,“ he said, “come share mine, it’s massive anyway”.

"I ate..." he denied again and again "It's for you, eat" encouraged him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM