C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

“Oh as in give you an assignment?” He questioned, tilting his head.

"I might not have recalled" he laughed quietly "The previous lesson in bed I like.... You let me eat and drink and lie on your lap."

Jamie chuckled, “well I suppose I should set you one anyway, let me look at the curriculum and send you the work over”, he said, sitting at the desk.

Filon looked at his partner now hugging his pillow.
"And I can't do it any other way?"

“What do you mean?” Jamie found himself asking again.

"To do assignments from my favorite prosfessor?" he asked, approaching him.

Jamie raised an eyebrow, he know what Filon was trying to do, “well other than sitting and doing them, I don’t think there is”, he chuckled.

Filon wanting to tease his lover, sighed theatrically.
"Well... In a little while I have a class with my new favorite professor.... Mr. Jordan..." said the name of his friend Jamie

Jamie sighed back, “damn that is such a shame, how will I get over this heartbreak,” he teased, putting a hand over his heart and pretending it hurt.

"Mhm... You'd better not be late today," he said to him walking away "Tomorrow you have to be strong in our classes."

Jamie laughed, he had no idea what Filon was on about but he decided to leave it because he seemed so determined.

The evening came quickly. Filon, dressed in a maternity dress and sneakers, was looking at baby clothes in a store. He dragged his beloved with him, of course.
"Jamie! Look what cute shoes!"

Jamie gasped and picked up a pair, putting them into their basket, “they are adorable”, he agreed.

"Are you tired?" he asked, catching him under the arm. He was worried about his beloved

“No, I was just shocked at how cute and tiny they were”, Jamie said, wrapping an arm around Filons waist.

Filon looked at him with an investigative gaze.
"Are you sure?" he asked, and then stroked his tummy.

“Yeah, I’m all good,” he confirmed, putting his spare hand over Filons, rubbing his bump.

Filon just sighed and kissed his lips. They walked through the store together.
"My breasts have grown.... I need to buy some kind of bra."

Jamie nodded, “I’ve noticed, where do we go to get you some?”, he asked, looking around the store.

"I'll go by myself... Don't bother," he said, and then stopped at the baby accessories. He grabbed an adorable blanket from the cars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM