C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy

Jamie laughed and rubbed his face with his hands, “you could say that,” he said. “But I’m sure it was your snoring that kept me up”, he teased.

Filon made an offended face, and Walter laughed quietly and asked Jamie:
"And is he still drooling into the pillow?"

“Oh my god, yes”, Jamie said and laughed even harder, “buts it’s so cute when he wakes up with a trail of it down his face!”

Walter laughed, and Filon sat quietly somewhat embarrassed.
"And just... I was doing a little cleaning in the attic.... And I found your old toys. They are still in good condition. They just need to be refreshed."

“Filon you couldn’t help it, don’t look so embarrassed”, Jamie said, “and I would love to see these toys”.

Filon leaned against a chair, massaging his belly.
"I'll go get them..." Walter said, standing up. When the couple was left alone, Filon looked at his partner with a mischievous grin.
"You little..." he began, and then was interrupted by the pain he felt in his lower abdomen

“Alright, thank you”, Jamie said to Walter. He sat there and smiled at his partner attempting to tell him off before his face changed, looking full of pain. “Are you alright?”, Jamie asked, sitting up straighter in his seat.

"I think it's a contraction..." he said and slowly sat back in his seat, touching his tummy. He let out a breath

Jamie froze, “right contraction”, he began, “that means you might be in labour soon, right?”

Filon began to take in breaths.
"I think so... I think the little one is in a hurry," he replied and stroked his belly. "But don't say anything to dad, maybe it's a false alarm after all."

Jamie hummed, “come here”, he said and pulled Filon onto his lap, he put his hand on his belly, “I should be able to feel when you have your contractions, right? Well if they speed up I’ll know when we have to leave”.

Filon sat on his lap, holding him by the neck. He looked at him very much in concentration.
"Thank you... You are caring," he whispered and kissed him on the lips.

Jamie smiled and nuzzled into Filons neck, leaving little kisses there. “Well I do love you”, he said, lovingly.

Filon smiled happily. With the hand he had on the nape of his beloved's neck, he stroked his hair. He was happy. He corrected his dress slightly.
"You are a darling... Jamie, I need you so much.... You don't know how scared I am.... Will our baby be okay?"

He looked up at Filon, “our baby will be perfect,” he told him, “and I recon your birth will go super smoothly”.

"I'm a little worried about the latter..." he said more quietly, but then hugged him tighter. He didn't say anything for a while. "I'm curious how our boy will look like..."

“You will be okay”, Jamie reassured, rubbing Filons back. “Our baby will look like the both of us, I recon”, he said, “your hair and maybe my eyes”.

Filon smiled slightly. He took a deep breath.
"You know... If I give birth today or tomorrow then you can celebrate Father's Day soon."

That was a nice thought, Jamie pondered what his father day would be like further into the future. Would he still have one kid? Would Filon and he be married? Just then Walter returned carrying a box of old toys, “oh this must be them!”, Jamie said.

Filon shuddered, catching his heart.
"Honey, keep it down..." he asked laughing quietly after a moment. Walter laughed lightly too, and then put the box on a chair.
"You'll like them... No plastic."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Whoknows
06-14-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post by thoughtless
05-22-2020, 06:23 PM