O Anyone wanna RP?

“Fuck yes baby.” He moaned out. He saw her eyes widen at his throbbing bulge in his underwear. He needed this so badly. He sat back down and let her pull his underwear down slightly. He knew she’d be surprised, his penis had grown since he got pregnant. She drove him crazy. He felt her fingers delicately slide under his waistband and pull them down. He saw looked down her cleavage as she did it, and saw her licking her lips. Finally, his cock swung free, and he saw her eyes widen in surprise at his new size. “I’m ready for that delicious blowjob baby.” He moaned out.

Nicole managed to get his underwear off of his legs with his help of course, she looked up at Jake lewdly and her eyes were so filled up with lust for the young man she craved. She giggled playfully as she watched his cock swung free, she dipped her fingertip of her index finger into his precum and she took a quick taste. "Certainly, honey~ You taste so good!~ I am cravin' this so fucking badly!~" Nicole said with so much lustful tone in her voice, within seconds and no hesitation she took Jake's massive throbbing cock inside of her throat immediately.

“Oh fuck that’s so hot baby.” He moaned out, watching her taste his precum. “You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to fuck that pussy again babe.” He said with a grunt. She sucked his cock with a passion, catching him off guard. He rolled his head back, and grabbed either side of her head, and started to lightly thrust into her mouth, making a sloppy messy sound as she continued to suck. “Oh fuck baby you know just what to do.”