Faunus Open for 'Mishes
UPDATE 11/4/2016

I am open for photo-manipulations and single-character pinups at this time. (Full color, illusration, or 3D turnarounds.) Will do NSFW, furry themes, birth...

Price range from $10-$50. 

Won't do: scat, watersports, sex toys, hyper. 

Head on over to my NSFW art thread to see the commissions I've done ---> http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=8013

contact faunusiris@gmail.com

Weasyl Gallery: https://www.weasyl.com/~zoophs (nsfw)

UPDATE 11/4/2016
Slots filled: 1
Slots open: 3
Your work is impressive. Don't you have any samples of your more cartoony stuff? May be interest in commissioning you at some point (have to refrain for now because of multiple payments I'll be making in the next couple of months).
(09-25-2016, 02:43 PM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  Your work is impressive. Don't you have any samples of your more cartoony stuff? May be interest in commissioning you at some point (have to refrain for now because of multiple payments I'll be making in the next couple of months).

Hey thanks for your interest. I might be able to upload something from my terabyte that shows a little more stylization. I'm picky about my work so people probably would like my toon stuff more then I would  give it credit. I would say my style is more geared towards realism. You know what I would love to do is take a real image and morph it into a style. Or vice versa. Like those Disney princes made real.. lol some people may call that The Uncanny Valley but I like it.
wow, your work is really impressive, really good. I loved the way you draw. Congratulations, keep with the good job ^^
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
UPDATE 9/30/2016

Slots filled: 2
Slots closed: 2
Slots open: 1

Requests and freebies closed.
Bump.
So after viewing your NSFW gallery in the other forums, I really do like the route of the more realistic side (it's realistic but still artsy enough to pass as a style). You really are the best artist here (not sorry to say I am a very picky artist myself on who I like).

How much would a pair/couple picture (in full color) cost?
(11-09-2016, 10:58 PM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  So after viewing your NSFW gallery in the other forums, I really do like the route of the more realistic side (it's realistic but still artsy enough to pass as a style). You really are the best artist here (not sorry to say I am a very picky artist myself on who I like).

Oh my gosh, that's a huge compliment! Thank you so much. I can honestly say, your style is one I'd like to work a little more towards were I to get back into 2D, and always enjoyed your stuff on here. After a quick re-browse through your gallery I'm actually especially appreciative of the kinds of characters and scenarios you seem to like. I know it would be very fun to do a commission for you. Two characters, in full color shouldn't exceed $50 as long as it doesn't get extra complex with cybernetics/mech/hard surfaces/busy outfits and backgrounds.. Creature-y things are easier for me, like wings, tails, scales, horns. Sorry for the late reply, as I don't check my messages on here often. I'll pm you for good measure.
(11-20-2016, 05:13 AM)Faunus Wrote:  
(11-09-2016, 10:58 PM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  So after viewing your NSFW gallery in the other forums, I really do like the route of the more realistic side (it's realistic but still artsy enough to pass as a style). You really are the best artist here (not sorry to say I am a very picky artist myself on who I like).

Oh my gosh, that's a huge compliment! Thank you so much. I can honestly say, your style is one I'd like to work a little more towards were I to get back into 2D, and always enjoyed your stuff on here. After a quick re-browse through your gallery I'm actually especially appreciative of the kinds of characters and scenarios you seem to like. I know it would be very fun to do a commission for you. Two characters, in full color shouldn't exceed $50 as long as it doesn't get extra complex with cybernetics/mech/hard surfaces/busy outfits and backgrounds.. Creature-y things are easier for me, like wings, tails, scales, horns. Sorry for the late reply, as I don't check my messages on here often. I'll pm you for good measure.

Well I'm honored you like my stuff, given how it's a fraction of decent compared to your's. But a compliment is a compliment nonetheless.

I'll await your PM when you can. Not in any hurry here Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Foxtrot Studios: Vod*ART --> Closed. Will Not Re-Open. Vod 32 14,881 05-04-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post: fringecore