Private w/ bhdire8
Ross pulled Finn's legs back to assist in the pushing. The little grunts from Finn was coming from his little omega's throat, whose face gradually redden from his effort. "Push like that baby, yes you are doing great."
Finn reached back to tightly hold onto his mate's hand. He took a second to breath and resumed pushing, his face becoming red.
ayy lmao
The little omega was almost trembling in his arms and Ross waited anxiously for the pup to surface. It started with his opening bulging out, and with a light whimper Finn lost it and stopped pushing with the pain. Ross almost wanted to tell him to push again, but he sensed tears started rolling down Finn's face as he pantedand he decided he shouldn't urge him too much. "Finn, just pant through it if you cannot take it.... this is going nice. I am so proud of you."
Finn did have a couple tears running down his face and he wiped them away. His mate encouraging him certainly helped him deal with the pain and he soon enough found the strength to try again. "No- I can do it," he said, half talking to himself.
ayy lmao
"Yes that's my good boy. You are so determined. A proud mama to all our pups." Ross said brightly pressing a kiss against Finn's sweaty face as they shifted slightly. "Now push when you are ready! I am right here with you." Ross said shifting his legs apart as he prepared for the next one, looking at Finn's bulging bottom anxiously.
Finn nodded slightly, leaning into the little kiss that Ross gave him. He worked with Ross and shifted his legs as far apart as he possibly could and went back to trying to push out the next baby. He grunted while pushing but he felt like this was causing more progress.
ayy lmao
"Yes that's very good Finn, keep on.pushing..." ross said in a whisper, looking at the emerging pup with an awed expression. This might be the 5th pup, but he was equally touched seeing thr little head slowly made an appearance with obvious effort from Finn. He wasnt exactly aware of what he was saying, all he knew was Finn had been doing a very great job pushing their baby out.
Finn could certainly feel a small head begining to emerge and it gave him even more determination to not let this one slip back in. He took a small second for a breath and continued with the effort. He let out a small cry of pain but quickly stiffled it.
ayy lmao
"That's the crowning... showing up beautifully. Finn, you are indeed becoming an expert in this." Ross said as he cupped the head slowly making its way out. The head receded slightly when Finn took a breath, but soon he compensated for hsi progress with his push. Ross caressed Finn when he heard his effort to stop his pained cry. "If you really couldn't, bite down on me. I am here with you." he said offering his hand, knowing Finn didn't want to startle the little babies soundly asleep.
Finn managed to smile a bit at his mate's praise. It certainly helped him to get through this. He shook his head when Ross offered his hand. "I might accidentally bite it off," he panted out in a joking way. He shifted his legs once again, keeping them as far apart as possible. He could feel the little head slowly sliding out but it wasn't all the way out yet.
ayy lmao
"Right true. Those canines are capable of biting off a lot of meat." Ross chuckled and rubbed finn's thighs that were slightly trembling from keeping them wide for so long. With the baby half way out, it shouldnt be long until the baby comes all the way out. "Whenever you are ready babe. I.would be there to catch it."
(sorry for being gone! >M< life gets in the way)

Finn nodded, even smiling a little. He was squeezing his hands into fists to deal with the pain. Finn was terribly uncomfortable with the pup only half way out so he took in a breath and tried to push the baby out all the way.
ayy lmao
(Aww I understand. Welcome back!)

The push continued to be effective as their 5th little pup made an appearance. The head popped up with a strangled yelp from Finn, and with Ross' urgent persuasion, the omega listened and continued with the push, following his alpha's orders instinctively and with a slight pop, the pup rushed out with a splash of fluid. "You did it Finn! Again.... such a good job babe." ross smiled widely, lifting the soaked pup up to place him on the belly of Finn's. "That's finally another boy.... Good kid, not giving his mama too much trouble." he commented as he cleaned the pup and cut the chord carefullly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8) Dots 22 168 1 hour ago
Last Post: Dots
  The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 520 17,606 9 hours ago
Last Post: bhdire8
  College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 205 7,791 05-19-2017, 10:06 PM
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 231 3,923 05-15-2017, 03:28 AM
  Work w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 885 18,579 05-12-2017, 09:35 AM
  Our Family (bhdire8) gre-y 37 515 05-01-2017, 10:46 PM
  love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 371 7,362 04-30-2017, 04:24 AM
  Love is overrated [bhdire8] LittleJayBirdie21 55 578 04-27-2017, 07:55 AM
  Secrets [bhdire8] LittleJayBirdie21 129 2,466 04-27-2017, 07:38 AM
  Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 2,485 04-18-2017, 10:00 AM