Private w/ bhdire8
Ross wouldnt admit but the outbreak of Finn just moments before had hurt him. He stroked Jax's fragile little body and kissed his little head before putting him close to Finn's nipple again for his first proper gulp of milk. The little mewls of their tiniest pup immediately melted Ross' heart and he once again patted Jax's back, encouraging him to suckle without even glancing at Finn.
Finn shifted his body so the pups would be able to eat easier and more comfortably. Their little whimpers and tiny noises were so cute! He licked Ross and sighed happily. "They're cute and small now, but they'll be getting into everything soon," he said from experience. He babysat his younger siblings and he would have to watch them like a hawk.
ayy lmao
"Mmhmm" ross hummed noncommitedly as he focused on keeping yhe pups in warmth and shifted Finn so he wouldnt be laying too much on his still puffy belly. He buried his head on the fluffy backneck of finn and sighed. "And then they would be even more difficult to care for when they grew up enough to run around. Aww my little troublemakers." He licked on Jax again, who whimpered to respond his father. Apparently ross had already gottne himself a favourite.
Finn laid his head down after nosing the pups once again. He covered them with his fluffy tail and just rested. His ears flicked at each sound they made. When he could feel them nudging each other for access to a nipple, he'd separate them. He slept on and off every few minutes caring for the babies.
He kind of wanted to shift back to his human form, but he felt as if it would be easier to protect and keep the babies warm if he was in his wolf form.
ayy lmao
While Finn was caribg for their pups, Ross went on to checj on his mate's body. He lifted his hindleg and licked on his puffy opening, drawn a yelp from Finn, and continued to lick some more. The residue woukd come out in the form of discharge for the next few days, and feeding the pups should encourage for their passing. Ross smiled at how Finn waa nodding in and out of sleep, his heaet filled with a new form of responsibility.
(would you like to skip a bit further?
I'm thinking to where the puppos are starting to walk and of course they're getting into everything X3)

Finn allowed Ross to clean his opening, although it did hurt! His leg getting lifted up hurt more, he thought. Any movement hurt.
After a long while of sleeping, Finn woke up. He felt stiff, and began to gently nudge the pups away. "Ross, please help me stand up I need to stretch," he asked.
ayy lmao
(Ya sure! Haha it would be hilarious... you wanna do the skip?)

Ross was nearby tending to the cave's condition. He also made sure he had soup brewing so Finn could replenish his nutrients. Upon his mate's calling, he got to Finn quickly and help lifted the pups away one by one. Then, in front of his eyes, his mate finally got back into his human form for the first time in days. Ross smiled and clasped his face. "Hello babe, nice to be able 5o kiss you properly again." He then kissed him on his lips deeply.
Yeah and I'll start!!

Finn switching back was clumsy at first and he was glad to be in Ross' arms so he'd be steady. After a loving kiss with his mate he stretched out his stiff limbs. "It's nice to have hands again," he chuckled.
(Annnnnd skip!)
Soon enough the babies weren't wiggling fluffy lumps. Their legs had gotten longer and they began exploring the world. Understandably Finn was very busy with trying to keep all the babies together and out of anger. He had asked Ross to build a little fence around the enterance of the den so the pups couldn't venture out just yet.
ayy lmao
(Thanks babe!)

The fence was higb enough that Ross in his human form could easily get over with his long legs, but they were less convenient for Finn with his shorter frame, and Ross took pleasire in seeing his mate trying to get out of the cave while at least 3 pups would be tangling themselves with their mother. That troublesome exit also deterred Finn from venturing.out and stayed mostly in the cave. Ross came back this day planning for a surprise and sweet night with Finn. He had brought back a whole doe. Fhe pups were still mainly on Finn's milk, but they were grpwing teeth and could attempt on some meat now. It would be a first timr adventure, and probably the pups would be quite exhausted tonight.
The fence seemed to be keeping the pups and Finn inside. It was such a hassle to climb over it that Finn just stayed inside with the playful puppies. Now with their little teeth they were able to eat some meat, so Finn would give them tiny scraps so they could feel the texture and taste the flavor.
ayy lmao
(Oh i thought this night would bethr first timethe pups tasted meat. Anyway...)

The most tender part of the doe had been saved for the pups, who half played and half teethed the bits and pieces of meat. Jax being the smallest pup was obviously having trouble with his share and Ross chuckled then rescued Jax from his entanglement with the meat and broke it into finer pieces so the scrawny pup could eat it. They end up all exhausted with their first full meat meal. "Oops seems like we need to get thrm allto bath.... look at that mess." Ross said seeing how all the pups were covered in meat juice.
(This would be their first big meal.
Most wolf parents would give their babies used to meat by giving them little scraps to help them adjust)

Ross and Finn ate the tougher part of the deer as their meal, while the pups chewed up the softer parts. They played with, fought over, and tugged at their food. Every now and then Finn would step in to tear off smaller chunks for them to eat. He laughed at them eating. "They love it!" He said happily.

After everyone was done eating, Finn looked over the sleepy and dirty puppies. "Ross can you bring in some water? I don't even think grooming will get them clean," he said as he attempted to groom the pups.
ayy lmao
(ah right. Hmm first full big meal... that means Finn would have some excessive supply that ross could take care of it Wink)

Ross nodded and chuckled at how his pups looked more like dirtballs now, curling up to sleep with their furs all sticky and messy. The wipe wasn't as easy since Ross didn't want to wake them up, and try as they might, they stilll need a thorough bath the next morning. Maybe Ross could make a makeshift shallow pond at the front of their cave so the little ones could enjoy their first swim.

When they were done, Ross crept up from the back of Finn and hugged him tight. "Finn.... I miss holding you in my arms." He murmured, changing back to human form himself. "We are all so preoccupied with these little terrors... I don't even have time to talk with you, like really talk."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 587 26,429 6 hours ago
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Our Family (bhdire8) gre-y 135 2,634 08-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 253 7,883 08-10-2017, 07:51 PM
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 249 7,697 08-10-2017, 07:37 PM
  A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 115 3,927 07-30-2017, 12:34 AM
  College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 10,707 07-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 27 213 07-28-2017, 08:03 AM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 413 11,761 07-24-2017, 10:56 AM
  Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8) Dots 159 2,332 06-06-2017, 10:47 AM
  Work w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 885 24,456 05-12-2017, 09:35 AM