A Fairy's Dilemma
The moment the younger collapsed, and all members racing to check the well-being of the pregnant fairy, John felt in him a huge amount of guilt. It's my fault, isn't it? And when he saw the hurt look in the green orbs of his son, the patriarch only did realize what huge mistake he had done.

Rachel rose and went up to the guilty father. Eyes glinting with rage and having a not-so-gentle grip on thicker arms, he was pulled outside to the chilly porch. Why not anger with the rebelling attitude of the wife? The question is on what authority can he. He himself knows that he's deserving of all hate.

Congratulations... the voice was lost of life and it's mirth. Not only in potentially losing your son and son-in-law, but also your grandchildren. It pierced right through the heart. When spoken of his grandchildren, muscles tensed up dreading with worry.

H-how is Marcus... the babies? What shame, the strong and menacing head stuttering and lost of confidence in front of his wife. Rachel just sighed.

They're okay. The babies and Mar are all healthy; just all the stress, plus his bad morning sickness taking a toll on him. John felt lighter hearing this and gave a small smile. The woman returned it as well.

John, honey... I know you're only worried of Marcus, and that you want him to be 'a man' just like you so that he wouldn't get hurt. But dear, do you realize now that because of 'that' your son is hurting. Let him be, and accept him for whoever he wants to be, and however he wants to live his life. Our baby won't always be a baby, John. You can't force to control him anymore. Especially now that he's staring his own family with his most beloved. Isn't that what we wanted for him, since he was born?

I know, I'm sorry. I really messed him up, didn't I? The mother chuckled. It's not me you should say sorry too, and don't put too much blame on yourself. If it weren't for you, our Mar wouldn't have been the great man he is now.

Besides, he got Rorik to always pull him up whenever he's down. I trust that with that boy, our baby will be fine. So you should apologize to him too, yeah?

---------------------
The teacher hummed in gentle tunes, loving how much security and comfort the auctioneer was pouring out to them (him and the little ones). He turned to face the concerned expression of his mate, and leaned to kiss the man's chin. Smaller and larger pairs of hands now join on top of the belly.

We're fine, love. Only a dull ache in my abdomen, but nothing to worry about. M frowned a little at the mention of his father. I really do hope that he would change. I don't want the children having to fear and be pressured by a mean grandfather as well. But also for their sake, I'm willing to try and give father another chance. R pulled out a sight that made him entranced. Without knowing, the two heads inched closer and closer, lips almost brushing...

Marcus, Rorik? This is mom. I'm here with some food since I knew you two hadn't eaten enough with what has happened. The young fairy smiled at the thoughtfulness of the woman; that and that he was starting to get hungry.

Ri, can you get the door? I'm still a bit dizzy from earlier. Thank you, I love you. And the fairy sat himself up slowly as the mother entered.

(Thank you for the great compliment! Hope this thread could continue to amuse you in the future. :D )
(I'm sure it will Cool )

Rorik opened the door, receiving Rachel with a smile and helping her with the tray. Before she could say anything (manly apologize in John's behalf), the dominant sighed with a smile. Don't even say it Rachel, I know John only had good intentions. We will sort things out At this, she relaxed and took seat at Marc's side, checking his temperature again and painting beautiful color lines in the air, protecting the passive's abdomen. Wow. Was all the human could pronounce standing in front of such silent perfection.

Seconds after, a shadow took place behind our alpha. The shy hand of the fairy patriarch is resting on R's shoulder, inviting him outside the room. He accepts with a quick glance, thankful for the knowing grin mother and son are gaving him. With the floor cracking under every step, the two men walked down the stairs, directing to the porch. A cold breeze welcomed them the instant the door was opened.

A strange act follows, where Leekev saw how his in-law extended his wings, pacing uncomfortably from side to side. Sir? He said, waiting for John to speak in a very particular combination of complaints. However, the other dominant stopped in place, gently grunting and taking air.

Listen lad. He paused, retracting his wings. I know I owe you two an apology, but all this..... *gesture* The marriage, the pregnancy, the illness...... I need you to understand there’s a lot to digest here for me. He dropped his head. Your heart is pure, that's for sure. Still, I expected my brave fae to fly free a bit more, to find one of our kind, to ..... Rorik paused him there, crossing his arms in a displeased gesture. Sorry. I'm getting carried away, but that's not what I wanted to point out. The truth is, I'm now sure you'll be a good mate for him. Should have known that at the weeding. Guess this old forest warrior lost his ability to value honor in people. With this, the father ended, anxiety pouring out of him as he slowly took seat in a bench.

The human remained standing, serious face at first, but then he joined the older man offering a handshake. Mr. Greenfellow, I'm not gonna say your quest for defending Marc's honor wasn't admirable. You just had the wrong focus. Now, if you really want my apology, promise me two things.

What are we talking about kid?. Asked the elder with a faint smile.

First, you go back there and talk with your son.

The first to do in my list, no doubt. And second?

You let me call you John from now on.

*Silence* Your asking too much you human clown. *smile*

This is the clown that makes your son laugh everyday so have a little respect please. *grin*

They returned to the house.

After Rorik had left them, Marcus already longed that his lover be close with him again soon. He was still caught with what happened earlier, and now his pregnancy demands him to feel a bit uncomfortable if he's without Ri. Rachel must have noticed, if the constant shifting and nervous gaze weren't enough. The bed dipped, and in the place of the husband filled in the mother. Although not to par with having his mate, M still found a bit of peace in himself with his mother.

Come on, dear. Eat up. You know you need the energy. With the dampened mood, the fairy was at first hesitant to eat. Think of the babies. If their mother's hungry, then they must be hungry too. Rorik will be back soon. and he complied. Oh he really hopes his love would come back to him in one piece. Surely his father won't do anything damaging, right? The more M worried.

------------------------

The human came back, along with him was the patriarch he'd been dreading to meet. Though once fierce eyes of the father had now its hints of solemnity, and anxiousness?

Honey, Rorik... can you please leave us for a while. Fear flashed through Marcus, a hand instinctively went around to protect his stomach. Greens implored his mate to not let this happen, but felt betrayal when the human just smiled and left as he was requested.

The bed dipped again, but this time there was no comfort. What do you want, father? It pained John to hear so much uncertainty and fear in his son's voice. 

I'm here to apologize. This gave chance for the younger to look up to his folk, eyes somewhat widened. It was wrong for me to have expected so much from you that it became unfair. I was wrong to have judged you by mating with a human, and terrorizing the said human because of it. I was wrong to not see that you are perfect just the way you are. I was wrong... The buff man gave a hearty breathe before continuing, taking the little body of his young leaf into an embrace.

I didn't want you to get hurt, be belittled because you're a submissive, so I decided to man you up even if you're not willing. When you began dating, I was disappointed that you chose a human. He would not be able to keep you with your heritage, but be a reason for its erase. Then, I have this mindset that humans are manipulative creatures....and I don't want you to fall victim. I'm really sorry for all  the trouble I caused you son. Forgive me? And Marc already in tears, touched by all his father had said, just nodded. But then...

Rorik? And the father just smiled as he caught on. I've apologized to him too, and you could say we're in better terms. It was Marcus' turn to return the hug. John could only smile, clearly this was the best move he made so far.

Shhh... don't cry anymore. It can't be good for my grandchildren. Surely all ended well that day.
Despite his smile, it was hard for Rorik to leave his mate with fear running through his veins. Tense minutes passed where he paced on the living room, back and forth, listening to the wind hitting wooden structures and droplets decorating the silence during a light drizzle. Short after, with Rachel holding back her smile, the door upstairs opened. The dominant didn't waste time in reaching the second floor, heart touched when marveling on the sight of father and son resting in a calmed embrace, patriarch protecting his beloved fae under extended wings.

Ain’t this a beautiful picture? He whispered, wanting to carry Marcus in his arms to the end of times when he showed up his face with a lazy expression. That said, Rorik walked slowly to the other side of the bed, taking away his husband's last tears using a gentle touch. You ok love? He asked, almost chuckling in victory when John swallowed a grunt, getting used to the kind treatments his son receives now. After a relaxed answer, previous enemies crossed looks and performed a solemn handshake, almost stealing a purr from the submissive between them.

Well, in the end this has been an incredible night, but I think we have to go. Marc needs some rest, don't you think John?

As much I would like him to stay, you are right. But son, promise me you'll visit us more, especially with miracles of nature growing up thanks to you. The father smiled, holding his fairy even closer.

Actually, I think we will visit a lot. I could use some parenting advice from you and Rachel.

[i]Like hell you do. We might not longer have rivalry between us but be sure your balls will disappear if you fail your family[/i].

Dad! Come on.

What? You and my grandchildren are on the line here Marcus.

So, are they just your grandchildren now? pointed out the future grandmother.

They will be our nephews too!! shouted the sisters.

The room filled with silence for a moment, until everybody bursted out in shy laughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seating him slowly on the car, Rorik made sure every grasp and touch was filled with adoration. The night was cold, so he turned on the heat on their humble Honda, and with friendly waving hands, drove off. He held his mate's hand all the way home, kissing it once in a while. I love you. That was the last sentence of the day, 'cause it didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

(Hope you liked it)
How long have he waited for this, for his mate and father to finally be at peace with each other. It really was a satisfying scene for the omega when he saw gruff hands shake in union. The more he felt he can finally be at peace with his pregnancy, especially when he sees not only his mate but his whole family supportive of this. 

Relax, all of us are family. And this three, will be so much loved. Thank you! He rubbed his belly with so much anticipation for their future.

As much as tiring the day had been, Rorik had made sure that our fairy will rest well. If only he wasn't so charmed by the kisses and holds of his mate would he scold the auctioneer to focus his eyes on the road.

Thank you for always standing by me, love. I don't know if I could have lasted this long without you. And now you even made things better. We're starting our own family, and have made amends with my family. Thank you, R. Really thank you. was the whisper of Marcus before they drifted off to sleep.

------------------- 
Days after the visit, M had never felt so at ease. Of course there was the plague of pregnancy symptoms, plus the stress of handling about 40 hyper kids everyday but they become nothing once he gets home and be united with his love Rorik. The abundance of domestic plants in the humble home, gifts from the Greenfellow family, had also helped a lot with his morning sickness so he was sure that soon the nausea will be gone. Things are looking up to our fairy, and he was beyond excited to share the feeling with his husband.

-------------------
A week later and it was the anniversary of the Leekev-Greenfellow couple. Our submissive fae can be seen sitting on the bed in an expression between excitement and nervousness. The night before, he and Erin had completed the fairy clothing he will wear. It was embarrassing to say the least to have your best friend repeatedly tease you with praises that he didn't know if truly genuine. But he must admit, he did look good. Marc could only hope that it will be enough to please his husband. O pray to the gods this anniversary would go out well.

(Sorry for the very long hiatus!  Blush )
(Apologies myself :D )

It wasn't easy for the human either. Against all his will and desires, he was sitting on his office in this special day, wearing a face you could confuse with constipation or any other digestive problem. His friend Ron couldn't stop smirking, continuously showing the time on his watch to exasperate Rorik even more.

When his shift was finally over, there wasn't any human or supernatural power that could stop him from exiting the parking lot at an infernal speed. Yes, he had taken his lovely fae in his arms in the morning, whispering "Happy Anniversary" while leaving a trail of hickeys on his neck. Yes, they showered together with sublime passion. And yes, they even made breakfast together. However, Leekev's plan for a special occasion was yet to be revealed.

Days before, he was planning to wear a tuxedo for their surprise dinner. Thankfully, shortly after, he remembers Marc's love for nature and simplicity, so instead of the fancy restaurant in Downtown he was aiming for before, he reserves a table at "Luktown's Hall", a place located in a town near the city, with views of the Arkson River and Fotler's County Natural Reserve.

Stopping a block away from the house, he takes a backpack from the trunk and changes clothes, wearing now more comfortable pants and a casual, dark green leather jacket with the image of intertwining branches on the back.

Pleased with his selection, he finally gets home, knocking on the door with his heart thumping as fast as his car was going minutes ago (really fast, believe me). When the door opens, he almost drops the bouquet he was holding, eyes ablaze with the marvel in front of him. Marcus looked .... beautiful. Not in a feminine way though. It was more than that, more than anything Rorik could ever imagine. It isn't in my hands to describe the fairy's appearance, but let me tell you, it was quite a thing to see.

Closing his mouth after the giggles of his husband, R grabbed a daisy from the bouquet, placing it in M's ear, folowed by a kiss in his forehead. You look astonishing today my love. Are you ready for our evening? He said with a deep voice, filled with adoration.

(Hope you like it)
(I love it! I'm really sorry for leaving so long!)

Marcus was waiting anxiously for his husband. Why? Our fairy, since young, wasn't really interested in dressing up and be attractive. No, he was dull in fashion and Rorik accepted him with that dullness (to which he was really thankful for). That was going to change even for only that day, and he hopes his love won't find him too daring.

Now standing in front of the mirror, he bit his lips. He was wearing an olive green sweater that was loose on his shoulders, revealing smooth skin and his leaf birthmark tattoo (though it was a hassle covering all the hickeys Rorik gave him that morning, and it didn't help that he kept being flustered as he applied the concealer on them). It was partnered with brown shorts that stopped an inch above his knee, and flats of the same color as his sweater. His hair has its natural green highlight at the right side as he thought it be better to start lessening the charms to make him look more human. Marcus then paid attention to his stomach, turning to the side then sighing in relief. The bump was not noticable, yet.

He quickly dashed for the door after he heard knocking, knowing it was his Rorik waiting for him at the other side. He gulped And here I thought my love can't be sexier...so hot!  Partnered with the bouquet, he felt like a maiden being courted by a prince. He had to keep check to not drool.

Our fairy blushed at the kiss on the forehead, and was surprised to have a daisy placed on his ear. But he loved it, made him special and loved. Happy anniversary, my love. 

I can say the same to you. I don't even know how to describe it. I'm overwhelmed.  Marc confessed shyly.

I'm ready. Then he remembered his surprise. He excused himself before returning with a duffel bag. Rorik raised an eyebrow, but Marcus just kissed his cheek coyly. 

I have my own surprise for you, love. Better be ready for it as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone) SeanWoods221 57 8,159 08-31-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Ditto Dilemma (with Lovebite) Hyenadog 44 5,303 04-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  fairy mpreg (first come first serve, possible nsfw) dolria1 16 5,765 02-13-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
  Fairy Tale (closed with tristeza) dolria1 14 5,121 10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1