Closed Otherworldly (with Lovebite)
Chris thinks about it for a moment before going over to sit down in one of the chairs across from Peter, leaning back and closing his eyes as he did. "Sure I am, and there wasn't a distress call sent out, I somehow had already infiltrated NASA and stole one of their ships just so I could pose as a human and return here." His voice was practically dripping with sarcasm as he spoke.
Peter looked towards the other man, sweat pooling beneath him on the sheets, a body print that was half his side was beneath him. He didn't want to think about how bad he looked, his hair matted and blood and grime coating his body as he stared at the other. "Prove i-it."He grunted once more as another trail of eggs slipped out of him and he groaned as he outstretched his legs with his toes curled. The human huffed and puffed for a long moment afterwards, happy to have a break from the hell of giving life to all that was inside of him. Though it didn't last for long.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And how nessacarily am I supposed to prove that I'm human?" Chris stares at him for a moment, waiting for the male to answer.
Peter pushed himself up slightly, looking down between his legs, only seeing partially the pile he had accumulated during the long labor. He leant back on his elbows, almost a permanent grimace on his face as he did, his legs shifting apart more,"I-I don't know."He replied still looking down, the movement inside of him had died down and he was sickened by just how many had came out of him, looking towards the other. He wasn't sure if he was human but he thinks that he has a challenge for him,"Burn them."He said, meeting his eyes again then nodding his head towards the batches of dark eggs that almost looked like over sized toads eggs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris stares at him for a moment before rising from his chair and making his way over to Peter and the pile of eggs he had laid. He stares at them for a moment before leaving the room. He came down sometime later with a bowl and a bucket. "Where exactly do you expect me to burn them at?"
Peter went crosseyed as he felt a change inside of him and shifted his hips with another low moan,"Th-The incinerator."He said, blinking and turning to look at the other briefly as he tried to move against the wall so he wouldn't have to hold himself up. "It's...downstairs, big and dirty... I don't think you can miss it."He said, his head leaning back while his other hand held his middle, groaning softly and shifting his footing. The man felt something different, he couldn't move that much, there was...pressure and he didn't know why that was. It wasn't like before.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris nods as he begins to scoop the eggs up before pouring them into the bucket. He glances over at Peter every now and then as he did.
Peter watched Chris as he collected his eggs- the eggs, not his and he couldn't seem to wrap his mind around the fact almost as if he had lost the ability to lie to himself. About this, or anything any more, he tilted his head back and swayed it side to side while his hands roamed the soft stretched skin of his belly. He didn't say anything more, he just groaned and spread his legs, grunting briefly as he spread his legs more as he started huffing,"Something big's coming."He complained beneath his breath, pressing his face against the steel wall and turning red in the face.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris continues to scoop up the eggs from each pile, his gaze moving to Peter as he groans. His intrest was peaked now, what else could be inside Peter? Another egg? Larger than the others? Or something else entirely.
After a few moments, Peter cried out as he felt a shift inside of him, gripping his belly with his face twisted in discomfort,"It's moving... Oh... Oh god no."He curled his toes as he tried moving from the bed, but when he shifted even slightly a dark ooze seeped from him. A much more dynamic color than what the eggs would give off,"He-Help me. No... I don't- I don't know what that is."He said quickly, shaking his head and grunting lightly as he tilted his head back again with a loud groan, his stomach tightened and he was helpless to push.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris moves over to the bed, him looking Peter over quickly before he runs his hand down to run over Peter's hole, his hand coming back covered in the same dark ooze. He couldn't feel anything just yet, him not able to see much either.
Peter reddened from the slight touch, his skin super sensitive to the touch and surprising him when the other touched his hole. He shuddered and moaned as he arched his back slightly, toes curled tightly while he spread his legs with a loud cry of pain. It came on suddenly and he couldn't stop it, his stomach was tight and he felt something big slip through him. Little did he know that there wasn't just one type of offspring, the real deal was on it's way out of him, big and leathery oval, another but greater egg as the human writhed on the sheets of the bed. He had fallen out of his position against the wall, he grit his teeth while his stomach contracted tightly and he was hopeless to stop it. "Nnnghh... No...."He repeated, a hand reaching and grasping onto the other man's shirt as he lifted his bare ass for the world to see, not caring as he sobbed brokenly. More of the dark fluid leaking down his leg as his body bore down without his permission, the extreme egg could be seen bulging the skin and muscle of his back and pelvic area with the force of it's size.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris continues to watch, unable to do much else at the moment. He could see Peter's hole bulging as the egg moved slowly lower and lower. The dark ooze now coated Peter's thighs, it continuing to flow as well.
Peter groaned loudly as his face planted into the pillow of the cot, it must be something different than what he's been laying earlier. Or maybe it was the same species, he didn't know, all he knew was that he wanted it to end and he couldn't stop it himself. The human arched his back, his thighs twitching as he cried out while the misshapen egg spread him wide, wider than the human male should ever be stretched. Without even crowing yet, he felt the beginning of it forcing itself into his rectum and grunting an animalistic sound as he beared down as hard as he could. His mind was foggy and he couldn't speak, let alone notice that he was digging his nails into the fabric of the other man's shirt, his face bright red and his knuckles white.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris let him do as he needed, making no move to stop him. He kept an eye out for the egg to begin crowning, it showing no sign of peeking through Peter's bulging hole. The males stomach was now a rock hard mass with each contraction, forcing the egg further along through his body.
Peter was sobbing brokenly through his cries of pain, he was hiccuping now between only attempts of gasping for breath and whimpering as he turned onto his side. The human struggled to lay the large egg that he was sure would tear him in half as he whined, his head falling from exhaustion. "H-Help me... I can't."There were tears flooding from his eyes as he couldn't process the pain coursing through him, knowing that the other man couldn't even begin to imagine this. He trembled with the force of each contraction running through him, his thighs shuddering and hand loosing grip each time he gasped for breath in between the pangs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris reaches out to touch Peter's stomach, running his hand down along the underside of his stomach. His hand moves back between Peter's legs to see if he could feel something yet again.
Peter shuddered and trembled as the others hand skimmed over his stretching flesh, he didn't feel like himself, he didn't feel human any more. The young man squeezed his eyes shut, he didn't want to see the expression that crossed his face. He had seen the pure disgust that struck the other when they had first met in the supply room and it stuck with him. He was aware that he looked just as bad as he felt it did as the onyx egg spread him until he couldn't feel his legs and he sobbed even harder. Enough to where the hiccups were restricting his breathing and he was tense with them, on the border of passing out as he whined and whimpered, his body pushing without his consent, trying to get the invading offspring out of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris takes his hand from between Peter's legs before running his free hand over Peter's back. He gets up then to go get a damp cloth before coming back to run it along Peter's body. "Try and breath."
The broad end of the egg had enlodged itself inside of his rectum and couldn't even be seen from the outside yet though it felt much different from his point of view. If he'd had known he wasn't even halfway through he wouldn't have tried so hard to keep going. Though for now, the thought of it ending kept leading him forwards as he struggled to keep pushing with the agony infused contractions. Peter nodded quickly with a loud cry, though soon grit his teeth again to force in slow breaths through his nose,"I-I can't..."He tilted his head back, hands moving towards his bloated stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,312 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,802 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,768 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,680 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,589 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,755 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,003 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,687 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,527 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM