Closed The teacher (with Ctitan)
"No, i've never told them. I didn't want them to feel like they had to help me or something." Henry said as he too got closer to Chase, and then gave him a shy smile "Well, if you don't count the babies, they are not losing much, just be growing like a baloon" he said, laughing at himself, but still looking deeply into Chase's eyes, stil keeping himself close to the student
" Oh, but they are. That belly is huge and round and gorgeous." Chase said, his hand trailing down to Henry's gigantic baby belly. As Chase got closer to Henry's face, his lips ghosted over Henry's, and he gave him a short, but passionate kiss. Chase pulled back immediately worried, and tried to gauge Henry's reaction. " I am so sorry Mr. Fox, I don't know what got into me, sir. " Chase apologized, red-faced, started to leave.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
Henry stood quiet for a few seconds, in shock. But, before the student could leave the room, he recovered himself and held his arm "No, wait. Don't go. I... I liked it" he admited with a shy smile and blushing cheeks. He pulled Chase near to an warm embrance and kissed him on the lips, hesitating before he did to see if he wouldn't be rejected. 
Chase was shocked to say the least, but when Henry started kissing him, he felt sparks fly through his body. He quickly wrapped his huge, strong arms around Henry's waist, showing his clear dominance of the teacher. He kissed Henry back with immeasurable passion. He had never been so happy in his life. He moved his hand down and cradled Henry's huge stomach, protectively, with his big, strong hands.
Henry enjoyed the kiss as much as he could until the consciousness voice in his head spoke louder and he interrupted the kiss "No, we shouldn't be doing this. You are a student and i am a teacher, we can't have a relationship" he said "This is so wrong... Then, why do i want this so much?" he asked both himself and Chase. "I mean, you are a nice guy, and you are handsome, and strong, and cute... And you probably are a good person. But we... I.... you... Ugh" he couldn't complete his phrase  out of stress.
Chase immediately felt guilty for making such a bold move, but at the same time he wasn't sorry. He wanted Henry bad, and he was prepared to do whatever it took to get him. Chase grabbed Henry's wrists firmly in his strong hands. " Look, I know this is completely inappropriate, but I want you, and I'm pretty sure you want me. Why don't we just give it a shot, and see how we feel?" Chase said trying to hold Henry's beautiful green-eyed stare. " You need someone who can take care of you, and whoever else comes along," Chase paused and rubbed Henry's humongous belly, affectionately. " So what do you say?" Chase pleaded with his dark brown eyes.
"well... Yes, I do want you too" Henry said, blushing a little bit "and we are both grown up. But don't you think you could find someone better for you? I mean, I am huge right now" he said, giving his belly a rub "and soon I will have my babies, triplets. It is a lot to handle, and I want you to be sure you can handle it" he said, looking at Chase's eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Teacher x Student Alex_Schmidt 0 917 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Alex_Schmidt
  C The Teacher (with BigPreggoDude) tjopj44 17 2,994 04-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  C The Teacher (With mpregdude) tjopj44 2 984 01-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) bhdire8 340 71,832 12-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,251 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Student x Teacher with DarkAurion89 Roxas Atlas 14 2,325 03-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  O Teacher x student (Closed now) ShadowsWolf 21 4,589 02-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 594 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,670 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
  O Teacher x Student (Open to one other person) LittleShadow 51 9,538 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: LittleShadow