Closed Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
Jimmy was hurt by that comment he went to the living room and sat down on the couch and began to weep. " I'm sorry i didn't mean to bother you and destroy your life, if you want us to leave I understand." Jimmy said cradling his bulging belly.
Sighing, Jared relented seeing the tears and said in a calmer voice. "Sorry to have sounded so harsh. I was trying to work on a chapter of the book, and I needed to hand it in by the end of this week. I was agitated and I apologize for that." He left the room after struggling for a bit, not knowing what else he could say or do.
Jimmy didn't want to bother Jared anymore he felt he had bugged him enough today so Jimmy went to take a nap. When he awoke it was 11 pm and he felt so hungry. Jimmy kind of gently rolled out of bed and waddled to the freezer getting one of the half gallon of strawberry ice cream and some of the pickles and choclate syrup and turned the t.v. on and began eating. As the Tv came on Jimmy turned it up a little loud he always enjoyed watch tv with the volume turned up.
Jared had fallen asleep in front of the laptop, still struggling with that horrendous chapter. His mind couldn't quite come up with anything, already muddled with shocks and thoughts these 2 days. The sound of the tv had waken him with a start, jumping up thinking there was a burglar entering. Rubbing his eyes tiredly, he could distinguish the sound as one of those late night shows. He treaded to the sofa and once again sighed frustratedly at Jimmy. "I dont mind you watching the tv but first, i hope you could be a little more considerate and turn down the volume, it is late and i dont want neighbors coming to knock on my door. Secondly, a little warning would be nice, considering I was sleeping." Looking at the mess on the coffee table, including opened pickle bottles and chocolate syrup stains, with 2 buckets of ice cream that was half melting, he let out another exasperated sigh. "Lastly, please, clean after yourself. Thank you." He turned and went into his own bedroom, feeling bone tired.
Jimmy sat there with choclate syrup on his face feeling bad he woken Jared up. Jimmy turned down the Tv and said he would make it up to Jared so Jimmy waddled around the living room picking up and cleaning everything making it spotless. As morning came Jimmy knocked on Jareds bedroom door and creaked it open some. "Hey Jared sorry forsaking you last night I made you some breakfast. 3 pancakes and some toast....well there was 4 but I sort of ate one." Jimmy said with a smile
Although surprised to find Jimmy showing remorse, Jared accepted the unspoken apology. "Well breakfast! I hadnt tasted any made for me in a while. And how come I am not surprised to know you snatched one." He smiled at Jimmy to let him know that was playful. "I would be out in a minute, cant wait to taste it now."
As Jimmy set the table and got Jareds food ready he hoped that Jared would like it. He spent all morning making it perfect. This was Jimmys way of hoping they can continue from here on out and get along better.
Jared was once again surprised by how nicely the breakfast was plated. It showed that Jimmy did spend effort making this. It tasted really good too. "Well thank you Jimmy, this is delicious. Do you want to share some? I think i wouldnt be able to finish it." 
In the end they had split the breakfast between the two. Finishing the dishes, Jared figured they need to sort things out in this household if they were to survive together these few months.
After spending much needed time really getting to know each other The next few weeks. Jimmy and Jared really started getting to like each other as well as understand each other's goals and dreams for there new family. It's now towards the middle of Jimmys 6 month of pregnancy. He has now gained 34 pounds since the pregnancy started and went up 4 pants sizes. He mainly has been wearing just sweat pants mostly these days but Jared bought him some stretchy jeans from the store as a surprise last night. Today Jimmy went in the bathroom to try them on squeezing into them was no easy task his bump has gotten so big. All that ice cream he has been craving lately hasn't helped. As Jimmy walks into the living room Jared was sitting at the table on his computer. "Do the jeans make me look fat?" Jimmy asked with his belly hanging over the stretchy jeans a little bit.
Looking up from his computer, Jared was stunned silent by the gorgeous man in front. The jeans, just as he had imagined, hugged his bubbly butt and legs perfectly. The belly hanging just over the jeans was a great eye candy for Jared with his newly discovered belly fetish.  He struggled to contain his arousal, especially for the last month or so when the baby had some growth spurt, pumping the belly even larger. However, their relationship right now were at most coparents-to-be, friends maybe, but definitely not romantically involved..... yet.

Clearing his voice, Jares managed to voice eventually "well no.... they arent making you look fat at all. In fact you look very nice in it. Very nice indeed."
"Really." Jimmy said while rubbing his bulging belly. " it's getting to where I can't even see my feet anymore." He said trying to look past this massive bump below him. " I know the Doctor said I would gain some weight but this is too much." Jimmy was saying. After Jimmy finished getting dressed putting on that stretchy sweater Jared got him that said bun in the oven in large letters on the front and asked Jared if he was almost ready to go. They were planning on getting something to eat for lunch before going to the doctor for a check up.
Jared quickly wrapped things up and followed Jimmy's waddling form to the car. This would be Jared's first time accomanying Jimmy to a doctor's appointment. Last month's one had clashed with his meeting with the publisher. Jared was quite looking forward to this afternoon really.
"So what do you want for lunch? The local diner?  Italian? Please dont say the all you can eat chinese. I am quite fed up with it already." Acting a spewing face, he askrd Jimmy cheerfully.
"I was thinking pizza." Jimmy said " there is one on the other side of town that has an ice cream bar too." Jimmy said rather exicted. As they walk to Jareds truck Jimmy asks " can this seat go back anymore? it's getting hard to squeeze in here."
Jared shifted the seat as far as it would go. Helping Jimmy get into it, he said "this is the furthest it would go. I wonder how you are gonna fit in... still got 3 months to go!"

As usual, Jimmy ate a staggering amount of food, though the waiter was less surprised by the orders now that Jimmy clearly was pregnant. A waiter even gave him a sympathetic look, assuming he was the partner. Well they are partners, just not exaxtly in that sense.
As Jimmy finished eating his own extra large pizza he got a chocolate ice cream cone on his way out. When Jared helped Jimmy get back in the truck Jimmy had to unfastened his stretchy jeans exposing more of his massive growing belly. "Great now even these are getting too tight." Jimmy said while munching down his ice cream cone.
"It amazed me how you managed to avoid stretchmarks. Your belly literally is growing everyday." He got on the driver's seat and looked back. The belly was on Jimmy's lap, squeezing his thighs underneath. He felt blood rushing southward and forced himself to look away and focus on the road. They soon arrived the doctors.
As Jared helped Jimmy waddle up to the Doctors office Jimmy had to do a routine urine test to make sure every thing was fine. While in the restroom the doctor talked with Jared. "What has his diet been like since the pregnancy, what sort of things has he been eating, and have you noticed any discomforts he may have been having? " the doctor asked
Jared was a little nervous and replied "er... ok. He consume quite a lot I would say, probably the portion for 2 to 3 adults. On top of snacks, usually ice cream, candies and lots of pickles, he also eat quite many for meals. We just had lunch and he ate a extra large pizza all by himself with a chocolate ice cream cone.  This diet has more or less been the same since after he got over the morning sickness I think. For discomfort... mainly swollen ankles and frequent trips to the toilet. Sometimes also back pain."
"I see"says the doctor. Jimmy waddles his way back in the room and Jared helps him onto the table. After asking a few more routine questions they hook up the ultrasound and begin looking around Jimmys massive belly. The doctor finally sees something and finds the baby pointing to it on the screen. "You see there is the head, that's the feet..oh wait what's this? Let's turn up the sound ." The doctor says after cranking it to full volume the hear 3 separate thumps at rapid paces. "What does that mean?" Jimmy asks. After zooming in on the ultrasound the doctor had a surprised smile on his face. " well Jimmy those thumps are heartbeats and if you look here this is another head and down here is another. It seems your having triplets." The doctor said. Jimmy layed there with his mouth open he turned to Jared to see his reaction.
Jared was beyond shocked. 3! He had wondered with Jimmy's belly  looking like a woman who was due, would there be more than 1 kid inside. He still remembered that initial ultrasound picture, however, and dimissed it as one large baby. 
Still not quite recovering from the shock, he grabbed  Jimmy's hand. Looking dazed, he asked. "So... are all 3 healthy? Is it why Jimmy had been eating so much? Anything we should be mindful of now that we are having triplets?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,680 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,708 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,208 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,247 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 563 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 656 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 923 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 576 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,821 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,519 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime