Closed Unexpected friendship w/jrcash
Jimmy loved the way that Jared rubbed his belly it felt really good and the babies seemed to like it to they became more active as Jared moved his hands in circles. Jimmy reached out for Jareds hands and held them and looked up into Jareds eyes and smiled.
Looking into Jimmy's eyes Jared returned the smile. It had never felt as close to a family as this. The belly looked incredibly round and perfect. His 3 little kids were squirming under his palm.

"Can you still manage to reach your underbelly with it growing so large?"
"Not really I haven't been able to for a couple of weeks now." Jimmy said with a frown "I haven't been able to see my feet in almost a month either." Jimmy said. As Jared stood there staring at his belly Jimmy felt a strong urge to want to kiss him but sitting up would be impossible with his massive belly so he continued to lay there watching Jared rub his belly some more.
Jared loving caressed the underbelly that was especially round and bulging. He was so focused he didnt see the moment of longing Jimmy had on his face. He saw his ankles were quite swollen too. "Do you want me to rub your feet too?"
"Yes please." Jimmy said feeling such love and appreciation for Jared. He has been so caring and helpful ever since he came to him about his pregnancy. Jimmy let out a sigh of relief as Jared began to rub his feet it felt wonderful.
Jared rubbed on the feet feeling the pressure point and exerted extra strength on it. He had a masseur for a boyfriend long ago and massaging for each other became one of their activities. He looked up to see the pure bliss on Jimmy's face and smiled. He love seeing Jimmy's satisfied expression. Those sighs of relief are great too, if they could be moans would be even better.
Jimmy didn't know if it was his hormones or genuine feelings but he couldn't hold it in anymore he just blurted out "Jared come and kiss me."
Jared was more than eager to do so, he moved up the bed to kiss Jimmy on the mouth, much like what they did those months ago but with even more passion in it. His palms rested on his chest not wanting to crush the belly.
As they kissed Jimmy had flash backs of there passionate night months ago. Jimmy put his hand on the back of Jareds head as they kissed. Jimmy then scooted over on the bed and turned on his side making room for Jared. They still continued to kiss but it was more difficult with Jimmys huge bump between them. Jimmy placed his other hand on Jared abs. " I ...I love you." Jimmy said not sure how Jared would feel.
Jared looked at Jimmy's with gentle eyes. "And i think i love you too... though i gotta admit at times I am exasperated .... probably a problem that all couples go through." He kissed him once more with renewed vigor, suddenly wanting to repeat that fateful night and claim the body that had changed so much yet still gorgeous.
Jimmy asked "do you want to fool around ?" Not really sure how to considering he couldn't see most of his lower half at his state but hoping Jared could find away.
"If you are up to it." Almost as if he could hear Jimmy's unspoken concern, he suggested "we could do it from the side. You keep your position and I would do that from your back, not putting too much pressure on you. Would that be alright with you?"
"Yes." Jimmy replied "just please be careful." Jared moved off the bed to get undressed Jimmy could see Jareds abs and he began to have flash backs again of there night months ago. Jimmy felt Jared then get on the bed behind him.
The body in front was so much different but the sensation was equally nice. Jared retrieved the condom and the lube from the drawers, he started caressing the body. He raised his leg and stabled it on his arms, his hand extended forward to caress the huge belly. His other hand reached downward to Jimmy's cock and started pulling on it, gradually moving back to the balls and the entrance.
The sensation was just how Jimmy remembered it. As Jared continued Jimmy just placed both of his hand over Jareds which rested on his belly. Jimmy who was letting out small groans.
With a lubricated finger Jared dipped into the entrance. He had expected a looser hole with the pregnant hormones making space in it for the children to pass through, and also maybe from Jimmy pleasuring himself. However, it had felt tight. He whispered in his ears "you hadn't been doing this yourself? I had thought you might...."
"No." Jimmy replied "walking around everyday carrying this huge belly I usually either go to bed humgry or exhausted." Jimmy explained just then Jimmy let out a louder groan as Jared continued.
Hearing that groan let Jared realise he had reached a sweet point. He repeated the motion to let Jimmy losen up more in his aroused form. While he was lost in the sensation Jared got his 2nd and 3rd finger in, twisting, stretching and scissoring the fingers.
Jimmy continued to groan louder. It's been awhile since he felt this way. Jimmys gripped tightened on the pillow he held as Jared continued.
Feeling like he was ready, Jared wirhdrew his fingers, a tiny "pop" sound could be heard when the fingers left the hole. He got the condom on and pressed the head in, breaching the tight ring of muscle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,642 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,637 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,158 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,116 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 542 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 615 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 879 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 549 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,438 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,452 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime