Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
The human sat, staring at the man for a long moment then moving to push himself back up to his feet slowly,"Well, when you meet him again, I'd like you to tell him, from me personally, to go fuck himself. I don't know what he did to me, but if I ever see him again I'm going to punch him."He huffed, he actually had a small idea about what was happening to him. Despite his faded memory of that night he had a visitor in his bed, he could still remember what he made out of his goggy mind when the other spoke to him. He would carry a child, but he was a male, that was impossible... He looked down as a strike of realization hit him, though he soon calmed down again with a small chuckle,"You all almost got me there."He ran a hand over his middle, his shirt was barely long enough to hold himself in but he was sure it wasn't the impossibility of carrying a child.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He continues to sit, his eyes still closed as he listened to Archie speak. It was nearly an hour before the first customers began to arrive. It was still quite cold out so every now and then he would place a log onto the fire as Archie tended to the customers.
The human wondered how long the other man would be here biding his time in his shop, though he had to be grateful for the others help. It saved him time running back and forth from the counter to the fireplace to throw more fuel into it. Though halfway into the day, he noticed he was sweating and used one of the stack of newsprints to fan himself. Shifting slightly on the stool behind the counter that he was sitting on while his other hand took the chance to rub his tight, round belly. Something felt...off, more so today at least,"Stop with that."He told the man before he could throw another log into the flames,"It's already hot as an oven in here."He complained and let out a sudden groan as he leant forwards, dropping the newspaper and gripping the counter with both hands while his stomach tightened.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He turns to look at Archie before putting the log down. He continued to watch him even as Archie leaned forward and grabbed onto the counter, thankfully the shop was empty at the moment. He waits until the contraction passes before he speaks. "It is time."
Archie pushed himself up straight though he was apprehensive of what that meant,"What? Are you going to go now?"He asked him in a sarcastic tone, though he seemed to only be rewarded with another slow building pain soon after the other. The human curled forwards once more as his knees went weak, he sunk to the ground as he groaned low, his hands moving from the counter to his belly. "Fuck."He breathed afterwards, tilting his head back and being able to see the man looming in front of the counter, then back down as he shifted. Archie felt his stomach, or whatever was inside of him, slip lower and his face scrunched up as he felt his pants soak through. "Wh- What's going on?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Have you forgotten so quickly what he told you?" He made no move to go behind the counter or any move to comfort Archie, simply moving to watch the male as he knelt behind the counter.
"I don't understand."He said,"That guy...he was crazy, snuck into my house and...and..."He looked down, seeming to process this whole year in a few moments and shaking his head,"No. I can't be- Nh."He curled forwards again with a gasp, his eyes closing shut and his arms curled around his middle,"What do I do? It hurts!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Focus on keeping your breathing even, your water just broke so we've got a ways to go yet."
Archie looked on the brink of panic, he was the first male he would know to give birth to a child, not just any child either. He was sure that only a god could have done this to him...and if so did that actually mean that he had caught the attention of the gods. Was the man in his shop a god too? He would worry about it but to be honest he could care less, his ass was on fire already and he was sweating bullets. Though he did as the other asked and nodded, breathing in and out slowly and deeply, before asking quickly,"What about a mid wife? I need one. I have no idea what to do."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You need not worry. And try your best not to panic, it will do neither of you any good." He watches Archie's expressions as he speaks, also noticing the slight squeak in the males voice as he spoke.
"Not to panic?!"He snorted out a heavy laugh that sounded crazed in the moment while he shook his head quickly,"I-I haven't prepared for this, I have nothing to take care of a child with."He worried with his eyes misty from the impending fear of doing this, of actually delivering his child and he then looked down at his belly. It was low and heavy, distended almost in a odd shape now that his water had broken, if this was just one child, it was a big one. He didn't know if he could survive this. "What if I don't want this?"He asked quickly, looking up again at the man who now seemed too perfect to even be real and he curled forwards with a sudden cry of pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You have no choice in the matter, you never did." Another few moments pass, Archie now standing and leaning against the counter as he waited on a few customers, doing as best he could to hide the pain.
That realization sank into him colder than the fact that he was pregnant and due to give birth any hour now, it took him a few minutes to drag himself back up to his feet with the help of the counter. His legs were shaking and he felt about ready to collapse, though he didn't, he forced himself back into the stool behind the register to wait for customers. For now, he tried working through the pain and not focusing on the man who was sent here to help him with the birth of the child inside of him. The human also took the time to familiarize himself with the idea that he was going to be a father,"Will I keep it?"He glanced over at the large man curiously,"Or will you take it from me?"It was midday now and the customer flow was lingering and almost dry, though he didn't know how he would deal with rush hour.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That is to be decided." He shrugs lightly before he goes to stroke the now low burning fire. It was burning just enough to still hold a flame, the shop being warm enough to keep the chill off, along with the midday sun. They both go silent for a bit before the other finally speaks up again. "My name is Lucien."
He wasn't sure how he felt about that, watching the other as he didn't exactly answer his question or any of the questions he had asked before, not in a way he would like at least. "Can't say it's a pleasure."Archie replied briskly, looking down towards the counter as he gripped onto the edge while he breathed deeply through his nose. "I'm Archibald, but people call me Archie."He said finally, looking up towards the other while he moved his hands to rub over his sinking middle while he sat back on the stool. For a moment, taking the dry run in customers as a time to rest while his head tilted back and he huffed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien nods before he leans back in his chair as well. No one had questioned while he was in the shop and had been so all day, almost as if he wasn't actually there at all.
Archie took care of the customers as they straggled on in, he didn't move to get up yet but that wouldn't last long as the string of people soon steadied. Then flooded inside of his shop, it was now rush hour and he was well into labor, he hoped it didn't last that long today. Remembering once that he had been stuck inside of his shop until late night, he grit his teeth at the start of another pain. He curled forwards slightly though took a breath and kept serving the customer in front of him, he had moved to his feet a few moments ago. His legs were weak and he felt the pressure between his legs grow steadily with each pain that gripped his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watches Archie tend to the customers for another hour or so before he gets up to move behind the counter, calling the next customer in line over to him so he could take their order.
The job was more of just taking people's money for the items that they bought from him, it was a market after all. Archie was grateful for the man's help and decided to get out of the way, taking up a basket of goods and produce to resupply the shelves of his shop off in the corner. It wasn't hard work and he had been able to do it well into his pregnancy, though now it seemed that he couldn't get down on his knees. His stomach was cramping and he was apprehensive of getting down to his knees in fear of not being able to get back up. The man ended up just standing in between a vacant aisle and holding his stomach as he swayed back and forth with his eyes shut.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Nearly an hour passed from the time Archie had went to resupply the shelves. As the customers started to die down Lucien made his way into the back where the crates of supplies were. The door was cracked slightly and he knew full well before he entered of what he would find. Archie's moans were quiet audible, his breathing labored as he continued to moan through the contractions. It still wasn't time for him to push, the contractions being nearly 5 or less minutes apart now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,814 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,136 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,677 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,291 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,194 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,567 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 951 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,625 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,144 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM