Closed A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite))
Archie pouted as he went over the conversation in his head, trying to find any hint of him not telling him anything to be his fault. He frowned then as he realized that the other may just not want to talk to him about what he was,"What about when the boys come of age?"he asked further, not looking to sleep just yet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien shrugs again. "He will most likely come for them by then, though I am actually surprised that he hasn't already."
"Don't let him take them from me, please. He doesn't care about them... I... I love them, I want to name them and raise them without being scared of losing them." The human looked down again and pressed his lips together, not sure what the other would say in reply. He had pleaded with him before for this and yet he had more trust in him now that he would help him. "I'm giving you children, the least you can do is do this for me."he said quietly and looked up at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I have no control over what my...master...does. I was sent here simply to guard his children until he is to come get them, though that was all the information I was given on the task." Lucien goes silent for a moment or two. "They aren't ordinary human children, the ones you carry now and will carry in the future will not be ordinary. You know this."
"Your master? What are you then? His pet?"he asked as he sighed then, thinking about the boys who slept up in the attic together, he closed his eyes for a moment,"It isn't fair..."he said simply with his face burying into his neck lightly as the other went silent and he licked his lips quietly, at what the other said, he nodded,"I know... I know... I just... Wish that I knew what the hell I've been dragged into, if I can't get back out."he stilled himself, content at least with that as he sank against him quietly, allowing sleep to creep in finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
In a sense yes, that was all Lucien was, a guard dog. He slowly drifted to sleep along with Archie. It didn't take long for the human to begin noticing little differences when he got ready for work in the mornings. There was a slight roundness to his stomach and breasts.
It had only been a few days before Archie was showing, even slightly and he was feeling... off. Despite being bloated in his stomach and tight in his chest, this was a different feeling all together and he didn't like it. He came home one day, later than usual, looking exhausted as he shook off the snow from his body. It was supposed to be spring time and yet here it was snowing buckets, though he was used to it, living in the north. He wanted to complain about something, though didn't know what, so he simply frowned the entire way to his room. The boys left him alone when he was like this, learning from experience when their birth father wasn't in the mood to be trifiled with. His head was in his hands when Lucien came to check on him, standing at the window with half of his clothes taken off already. Though he seemed to give up halfway through, he hated being pregnant, he wasn't made for it and yet here he was expecting again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien stares at Archie's back for a minute or two before slowly approaching him. "Do you want to talk about it?" He knew humans were a...unique....type, more emotional than what he was used to. He slowly reached his hand out to place it lightly on Archie's shoulder. "I can get you something if you want it."
Archie jumped slightly when he heard Lucien in the room with him and he pressed his lips together as he turned his head to look at him over his shoulder,"Talk about what's happening to me?"his brows furrowed and he frowned slightly as he shook his head,"You don't care."he said simply and then felt that he was wrong about that when he felt the hand on his shoulder,"I... I don't know what I want."he said quietly then turned to completely face him, looking up at him,"Kiss me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien looks at him for a moment before slowly leaning in to press his lips against Archie's. His hands slowly moved to wrap around Archie's waist, pulling him closer.
Archie allowed the kiss of course and sighed against his mouth as he ran his hands up his chest and grasped at his shirt, closing his eyes. As they embraced, he seemed a bit calmer, his temper settled, he quieted for a long moment, pulling away as he said,"I'm starving."he moved to walk around him and leave the room after the kiss, hunger seeming more important than horniness.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watches him leave the room before lightly licking his lips and following Archie out and into the small kitchen to see what he was going to prepare.
Archie went to the ice box and opened it, searching through it slowly and his brows furrowed as he closed it again,"Lucien, why didn't you tell me there was no food left." He sighed and moved toward the oven to check if there was anything in there for him,"I'm going to have to go out again?"he complained.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What is it that your wanting?" Lucien stood at the table, leaning against it slightly as he watched Archie.
Archie looked to him as if he would answer him, but he didn't as he looked away again,"It's weird."he replied and bit his lower lip, hands running over the fabric of his shirt, that was beginning to stretch over his fuller body,"I just... I want some roast or something... I'm sick of eating like a rabbit."he frowned and then lightened up as he moved towards the living room where the boys were still playing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watches him for a moment before disappearing out the door. By the time he returns nearly an hour later it is once again snowing heavily. He brings in a few strips off backstrap from a large deer and lays them out in a large bowl of water.
Archie smelled it when Lucien came through the door, he bit down on his lip hard and turned to see him disappear into the kitchen, he had been combing one of the twins hair and patted his leg to have him climb off of him,"I'll be right back."he said, kissing his head softly and patting the others shoulder before following Lucien's snow tracks inside of the kitchen to stop at the counter where the bowl was. Now bloody water and the meat looking so fresh while sitting in it,"Are you gonna...cook it?"he asked, he had never fixed deer before, he wasn't the hunting type, nor the meat type, but his mouth was watering so much that couldn't be told.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Do you want me to cook it? Or would you rather try sample first?" Lucien picks up a piece before he cuts off two small pieces off of it and lays them on the counter. One he places on a skewer before taking it over to hold it over the fire for a minute or so, the other he left lying on the counter.
"I shouldn't eat it like that should I?"he asked, looking for some guidance from the other man as he nibbled on his lower lip and moved closer to reach out and grab one of the smaller pieces of the meat stack, his stomach growled then and he didn't think twice about it once more as he shoved it down his throat. No regret came to mind as it felt like a little slice of heaven just came into him and filled the seemingly bottomless pit of his stomach now, he almost moaned in delight, it even brightened his mood as he took the knife and chopped some more pieces off of it to swallow them down. Loosing himself to the hunger and almost cutting himself as he dropped the knife and soon just began biting into the meat, tearing at it and getting all bloody as he hunched over the counter.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Lucien watched him as he let the other piece continue to cook until it was finished. He makes his way knee to Archie, leaning over his shoulder to nip at his ear. "Try this one." He held out the cooked piece to him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,423 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,005 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,819 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,877 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,142 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,645 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,788 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,006 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,708 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,624 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM