Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
"Hmm, I didn't wake them up, but they have woken by them self, and even if they're bothering me, you can defiantly calm them down." He said, smiling and thinking back to the night when the babies had become too active and Al had scolded them already. "Hmm, you're hungry, loves? hold on, your daddy is feeding mommy now." He said, rubbing his belly gently when AL fed him another bite. "What do you want to do today, honey? You can get off the bed, but I don't think you should walk outside now, maybe just reading the books as we usually did?" He asked his lover. They didn't have many things to do when they could only stay in this room and AL hadn't fully recovered. Horus was sure that he had read at least 3 books during these single days. He couldn't stop smile when AL tease him that the babies would be more clever than their father since their mommy read lots of book
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"How about we takr a bath together?" Al said. "I know you have wiped me very thoroughly.... but, I still miss that hot water." He smiled and patted Horus' belly. He also knew a hot water bath could relief some of Horus' soreness in his back, and therefore hope he would help his wife relax and maybe he could reciprocate the favor to Horus, this time being him taking care of Horus. "And then I think we could light the scent, and maybe I can teach you some little skills that can internalize the magical energy even better.it would also be better for the abbies... in a way it's a little bit like yoga, added with some meditation." He explained and fed Horus another mouthful, this time it's sausage to replenish the protein.

He thought he had finished rubbing Horus' back and focused on his belly now, chuckling when he felt little kicks.
"Hmm, that sounds good, Al. We can take a bath together, it's a rare for the fire dragon like you to miss it" He said, eating another bite. They had finished the breakfast and chose to spend some time before taking a bath since it was better to ket food have been digested. Horus didn't know anything about the magic power inside his body. He wouldn't be able to use the magic like his husband, but he still needed to learn how to handle it, especially during the late pregnancy when the babies also had their own magic power inside his belly. He smiled, seeing his lover played with his belly. The babies seemed to love playing with his daddy, yet they didn't hurt their mother. "Do you wanna try to walk first, Al? It's been days since the last time, right? Just make sure that you can walk well" He said as they still had sometimes, and in fact, AL would need to help him to the bathroom, i would be worst if AL couldn't walk perfectly.

(I'm a bit tired now since had only 4 hours sleep last night. this may be my last reply. Anyway, did we decide to make Horus can't use the magic, right> I think it;s better to let just Al that can use the magic haha)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha no Horus would not be able to use magic, but it would be a breathing method to help him handle the extra power inside of him. I think you did a great job explaining that logic already!)

"Ah yes, I guess I really might need to learn how to walk again. I feel like all the bones had grown together after such a long time on bed...." al nodded at Horus' suggestion and gently moved Horus to the side. He wanted to try standing on his own first, he believed at least he could do that. Holding the bed's pillar, he moved to the edge of the bed and pushed himself up. It was quite weird, and he wobbled a little, eventually, he did get his balance and started walking forward. "Wow.... yea i need some practice really." He said truning back to Horus, and started walking slowly around the room, until he felt steong enough on his legs he returned to the bed. "Shall we dance, my love?" He said bowing low, inviting Horus for a dance.

(Ah dont worry, sleep now!)
Horus didn't expect his lover to said that, but he couldn't stop smiling. "How can I reject y dearest husband?" He said, smiling as he moved off the bed slowly. It wasn't easy with how big his belly was but he could do it. Horus walked closer to his lover then held Al's back and grabbed his hand. "Do we need to music, huh?" He asked playfully, knowing that Al could definitely do that with his magic. He smiled when Al held his waist, but mostly moved forward to support his back then the music had come from nowhere. "First time after the wedding day, right? It's a real time to celebrate." He whispered, moving even closer till his belly touched with Al's abs. They would have the more celebrated, but this was always good fr him.
(When I said about the celebration, I mean like private party or maybe honey+babymoon, and yeah, it'll have their sexy night at some point, but now Al need to take care Horus's sore body first ;))

(ps. It feels good when someone told me to sleep lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh yes, Al would produce another special night for.Horus before they do that... it's a lovely phase for them, and both needed time to recover for now)

Al supported firmly Horus' back as rhey started rheir slow dancing. It wasnt some very formal dance, but just the two of them swaying their hips together accordinf to the rhythm of rhe music. Al smiled when Horus rested his head on his broad chest, once again feeling like he was the protector of Horus, the first time after thr wedding. They were getting even more closely bonded after these few days, but he knew Horus had paid a price for it - even standing, he can feel Horus' triedness. They circled around the big room they have, and when they were near the coach in front of the fireplace, Al suddenly swivelled Horus in multiple circles - then together they landed on the comfortable sofa place with Hrous landing accurately on his lap. Al smiled at Horus, who at first didnt know what happened, and laughed holding his.little human. "Feeling dizzy babe?"

(Haha is it? Oh well you really should sleep more to compensate for the sleep deprivation brfore...)
It was quick but gentle when AL put him down and instantly wrapped him in his embrace. "Al! You shouldn't move this fast. You'll hurt yourself" He said with his lover, reminding him how he was still sick, but the dragon didn't seem to really care about it. Al seemed to care with his tiring human now. When he rubbed Horus's back, a pain and relief moan had instantly escaped from his small human. Horus couldn't help but leaned his back on his lover and let Al hugged him gently. Al's warmth was enough to make Horus feel comfortable now, and this coach was so cozy although he hadn't sat on it but his lover. "I don't feel any dizzy, but you shouldn't do that, Al, I mean, if we fall" He said, rubbing his belly. "B...but I know that will never happen, sorry" Horus felt regret with what he said scine he knew that Al wouldn't let anything happen to him and their babies.

(Hehe thanks, I got all my energy back now. Ps. idk why I make this scene to be this way but I kinda like it hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha it's alright, i thought it quite sweet as well. I would return here much later though... going to head out)

Whenever they sat down, it had become an instinct for Al to be rubbing Horus' back.now. he knew it was constantly aching by how Horus reacted to it, and somehow he felt guilty for being part of the reason for how his little human was in so much pain. "Yea I would never let you fall.... yes." Al smiled at how his wife realised his promise in their relationship, and in his level of trust in him. "You are not going to get hurt, I am here..." he murmured nudging close to Horus, like he was repeating their marriage vows.

They stayed there fo4 a little longer before Al once again picked Horus up. "Let's head tot he bath!" He smiled and declared, he knew his servants had already prepared for that, and he did want to take a good bath as well, hot water never this inviting for him before.
He would definitely stop his lover if it didn't feel this good when Al had lifted him up. I was the first time after these days that Horus could have a real rest, and ti was also the first time for All to go outside after long days staying on the bed. He could feel how Al just walked slowly their big bathroom when his lover wanted to spend every moment with him. Al had even stopped during the way and placed a soft kiss on his little human. The dragon had a fully recovered body now, and he just waited for his magic to get back, and they could have a real new life as a married couple. Horus could only rub his belly all the way to the bathroom, he seemed to be addicted to that, and he could see how Al was smiling at his little wife.

(Sadly, their first time in the bath after the wedding day isn't a sexy bath, but I still love when Al just takes care of his lover as now. It's the best thing that a seeder can give to his lover not just only ask for sex :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al would take his wife to the bathroom that had a pool of hot water filled already. It was not as big as the pool at the basement, but it was large enough it was almost the size of a room where at least a dozen people could fit in together. Al stripped both of them and then walked into the tub down the steps along the poolside, like a grand swimming.pool. the water was just the right temperature, and both of them sighed in relief when they sat down in the hot water. Without his magic, Al was delighted to find his servants already prepared some freshly picked flowers in a basket where they could reach easily. He pulled the basket nearer and drizzled the flowers and the petals into the water, and the aroma of nature filled the room through the steam. Al kept close to Horus, he rubbed his belly first, then proceeded to other parts of his body, washing his wife, just like how Horus had been helping Al keep clean trhoughout these days.
The room was filled with the scent of the fower when AL had put it into the water. He moaned in the pleasure when Al started cleaning his body, especially on his sore back. They were sitting quite far from each other till Al had pulled him into his embrace. Horus's should be supported even during the bath, and AL knew it when he rested his loved on his body again as he loved to do. It was strange this time with Al's cock was pushing against Horus's lover part, but they both were too tired for that. Horus smiled with how his belly was almost nigh enough the reach out the water, and it would do since he still had 3 months to go. "This is so good, Al, taking a bath with my fire dragon who hates water. It feels the best" He teased, but his sound was even more relaxed than any times. He waved his hand around, causing the water to move and the scent was even stronger.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Are you trying to tease me again?" Gil smiled and stopped his washing of Horus. The human shifted, clearly discontent because of the sudden lost of the relaxing rub of Al. Al chuckled when Horus wriggled in his lap, his lovely bottom.rubbing against his thighs, his body leaning harder against him as it automatcially seek Al's hands again. Al resumed rubbing and murmured. "You are one naughty human.... you should know I am serving you now, so you better behave yourself or I would be leaving you to wash yourself." Al joked, he knew his wife also understood it's just an empty threat, the dragon was unable to leave his wife alone now. He saw Horus playing with the water, and he chuckled lightly at how childish it was.
"Will you really leave me, Al?" He whispered softly, knowing that his lover would never do that. Hr smiled watching the water moving over his belly. "This will reach out of the water one day. The day that I'll be so clumsy and slow. I'll be too slow and can't even follow you with your speed. Will you wait for me, Al? Will you bear with me when I can't do anything fast enough?" He whispered. He knew exactly what was the answer, but something he was still worried that he would be the problem for his lover. Horus better let Al leave him at home if he would cause any problem with him although he knew that his lover would never let it happen. Al didn't answer at the moment but he just hugged his lover even tighter, showing his respect to a mother carrying his babies, and Horus loved it. Although the water was warm, Al's body was warmer and that could blow an anxiety of his little wife away.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al hugged Horus tight. "Of course not, you little idiot." He said fondly, smiling and showing entirely how he loved and adored thr human. "No matter how slow you are, how clunsy you are,how you changed because of.our babies, and that's the greatest thing.one can do. You are such an amazing person Horus... I.would not leave you for any reason. We are now husband and wife, bonded together forever." Al took Horus' hand and lifted it out of water to press a kiss at the back of it. He then moved to cover Horus' belly with his large palms, his hand over Horus, like they are guarding their future children together.
He smiled with how protective Al was which he always loved it. He wrapped Al's arms around his belly tighter and whispered. "Let's stay like this for a moment, Al. I love it." He closed his eyes, enjoying the scent of the flower and also his husband. They both had the desire toward each other now. Horus could feel how Al's cock was pushing against him and he had almost the same thing happening, but they were too tired for this. There couple days were so tiring for a little human but he was willing to do this for his lover. He smiled when Al moved his head lower and placed a soft kiss on his cheek then Horus responded by turning his face a bit and let his lover place a deep in on his mouth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Do you want sexy scene or not? I am seeing the hints but i didnt understand if you want this or not)
(I think no, haha, I mean they have their desire but they are too tired for that hehe :))

This may be off topic but I found this on the internet, it comes from the dramatic omegaverse manga and I think they're one of the cutest couple I've ever seen hehe
[Image: 171105_084922_e66121ac0c8489dB.jpg]
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ahh sweet. And also i seee the matching wedding bands!)

Al felt Horus' nipples had perked up with the sensations, and his own erection was awakening. He knew they were both too tited, but dexided maybe they should get some quick release as well. He sneakily reached down a hand to clutch Horus' prick as well, while he pushes his hips forward so his cock would glide through Horus' plush bottom, rubbing against his buttocks. He sighed in the lovely sensation and continued eith this thrusts even though he didnt push through into Horus. He would also jerk Horus off, stroking the human's smaller cock as Horus moaned and whined agaisnt him. "I love you Horus..." al muttered, it felt strange when he rubbed Horus' cock, his hand would brush against his bulging belly. With how tired they are physically, they would reach release very soon.
(Yeah haha, they are not the main couple, but their story side is so dramatic. I love how the seeder is so emotional with what his carrier does. He cries when he did something wrong like when he almost had sex with another man because that man injected him with heat induce drug(omegaverse lol) or when his carrier gave birth his first baby he was there and cried so hard, keeping saying thanks to his lover hehe, I love this kind of seeder :))

Horus moaned softly when his lover stroked his cock gently. He could feel how Al's cock was rubbing against his bottom, and it could drive him even crazier. "Ahh, I...I love you too." He whimpered, moaning softly. His whole body was trembling in Al's embrace. They were so tired but they should release it as well. He moaned out, losing his breath when he shot his cum in the water and he could feel something warm on his bottom as well. They both had released at almost the same time, and Horus was panting after that. He knew that he would really need to rest after this. He kissed his lover when he bent for that again. His hands were rubbing his belly gently. He was glad the AL didn't go any further, especially with his hard nipples since he was so tired now, and his husband seemed to know it, but just Al's hands on his belly could even drive him crazy.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha i am afraid neither Al nor Henry are so emotional.....but i understand, crying seeders are cute as well ;))

Although it's short, Al was finding this release much needed. He nuzzled at Horus nad kisses him. He could see Horus' nipples wwre still hardened,looking.like they needed some attention, but he didnt want to make Horus any mor3 exhausted than he already was. He kept his hands straightly on Horus' belly, he didnt understand only his hands alone could drive Horus crazy again. Hs rubbed his belly, especially the lower part that was stretched big, and hummed a little tune as he scooped up hot water to splash on Horus' chest when tbe human was still panting and recovering from his orgasm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,203 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,311 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,740 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,186 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,479 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,169 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,793 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,840 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,260 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,587 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321