The boy and his lover. (Closed with RoxasAtlas.)
Kai smirked, gently placing many kisses upon his lover's massive stomach. He had admired and was proud of how big his lover became.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
"Mmm. I'm so full, babe." Roxas moaned as he felt his lovers cum sloshing in his belly.
"You look so good this way, love" Kai smiled at his lover, gently rubbing his beloved's massive belly in an adoring way. He was so very proud of making his lover full with his seed. He was also proud of his lover, feeling as if he could fill him a few more times but he was much too tired so he relaxed for a while beside him as they laid side by side on the soft, comfortable bed.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Roxas cuddled closer to Kai and fell asleep.
Kai fell asleep as well, staying close to his beloved Roxas.

Roxas moaned happily in his sleep.
Kai gently nuzzled Roxas's stomach with a side of his face in his slumber, He sighed softly in bliss, never wanting to get up from his lover's side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,436 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,112 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,732 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,937 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,076 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,120 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,831 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,849 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8